Are you a compassionate Occupational Therapist looking for a new opportunity to expand your skills?
Pulse is seeking to recruit a Band 6 Occupational Therapist to join a busy crisis response team at an NHS client based in Cheshire. The role is available to start as soon as possible, offering full-time hours for an initial three-month period.
The successful Occupational Therapist will be responsible for helping the client maximise function through home visits and make referrals to hospital when needed. You will be working within a community setting within an MDT team who strive to provide a high-quality service to all users.
Duties within this role will include:
• Providing home care packages
• Carrying out risk assessments
• Making hospital referrals/discharge planning
• Devising rehabilitation programmes to develop skills
• Dealing with equipment to assist with daily living
• Managing own caseload
Skills and experience needed:
• Full licence and access to own vehicle
• Wide knowledge of long-term condition management
• HCPC registration
• Relevant degree/qualification
If you are an empathetic Occupational Therapist committed to supporting individuals within your community, then please apply today or contact a member of our team for more information.
• HireVue online interviews
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Support and advice from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
• Regional Compliance Team of trained phlebotomists
• iPoint – Electronic timesheet processing app
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Daily payroll
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal Occupational Therapist?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.