Redhill + Surrounding Areas Great rates of pay + Company Benefits
I think we will all be glad the see the back of 2020, Could you be looking for a new career change?
Has this year left you?...
* Unemployed / made redundant * Craving a new career path * Feeling under appreciated with your current employer? * Could you be looking to pick up some extra work in the build up to Christmas?
Or have you taken the time to realise a career in Social Care could be for you?
We are looking for Community Care Assistants to join our fantastic team supporting our local clients with a friendly smile!
About Prestige Nursing+ Care
Prestige Nursing + Care has been providing the best home care support to people and their families for over 75 years, operating from 30 locations in the UK. We are one of the UK's most established private nursing care and support care agencies. We pride ourselves on offering you a better way to work in care.
We are proud to offer you:
* Competitive hourly rates of pay - paid weekly * Working for a company who invest in their team - Ongoing training and development * Flexible working and a variety of work matched to your skills & interests * Working with a local team at a local branch * Employee Assistance Programme 24/7 365 days a year which offers a free confidential and information support service * "Your Prestige" Benefits and Rewards package (Discount with Tesco, Argos and many more) * Free uniform and DBS cost refunded *conditions apply* * Accrued holiday pay
Prestige Nursing + Care offers you a better way to work in care: local, flexible, valued.
Our goal is to promote a positive difference to our clients' lives with every visit. We support clients with many different needs including
* Helping with daily life - shopping, dietary needs - someone to chat to * Personal care * Support access to community - local support groups, visiting friends and neighbours * Working in partnership with local Social Services and Community Health Teams * For some clients, we provide more specialised nursing or support care.
What we're looking for from you:
* 6 months' paid experience in care within the UK - (Not essential, at Prestige we like to give all candidates the same opportunity - Training is provided for those who are genuinely willing to learn with the right attitude!) * A full driving licence is essential for some roles, not all * 2 professional references
You will be:
Passionate about providing care
* Friendly and approachable * Have a 'hands on' and 'can do' attitude
We'd love you to join our team.
By submitting your details, you acknowledge that Prestige Nursing Ltd is collecting, processing and using your personal data for managing your application and establishing an applicant database. For more information, please visit our Applicant Policy.