38,075 P.A. ?
|Company:||Manpower RPO Babcock|
Rich Text Editor, tor__fextListingLayout, Press ALT 0 for help
Business Readiness Project Manager
Babcock Corporate Services
Fixed Term Contract - Six months
About the role
Here at Babcock International, we're seeking a Business Readiness Project Manager who will report directly into the Neptune Programme Business Change Manager. You will play a key role in managing business engagement activities for Release-12 of the Neptune SAP Implementation programme.
Release-12 rolls the standard Babcock SAP template out to a Babcock business of around 2,000 staff based at over 90 sites across the UK so experience of a dynamic approach to business readiness project management would be an advantage.
What do I need to do the role?
This role requires a closure-focused individual who is capable of responding flexibly to circumstances as they change. A Business Readiness Project Manager with experience of a large implementation of ERP using Oracle, SAP, Baan or similar would be great, as would experience across the following:
* Development through to sign-off of the Release Communications Plan including a thorough analysis of the senior Stakeholder landscape
* Execution of the communications plan including the creation of communication collateral and liaison with business Communications management
* Formation a Change Owner network enabling readiness activity requirements to the cascaded to the entire business
* Tracking and driving the active progression of business readiness activities across the business, highlighting risk areas to the Business Change Manager
* Development and execution of a SAP (or similar) to Site test plan to ensure the identification of connectivity and access risks across the receiving businesses
Would also like you to have experience in all or some of these areas
* Experience of development, communication and execution of the business implementation plan (ramp-down, transition and ramp-up)
* Form and train the Floorwalker team
* Delivery of presentations to senior management teams, Change Owners and Floorwalkers
* Stakeholder engagement at all levels of the organisation including the preparation and delivery of presentations, facilitation of employee sessions and formulating responses to concerns and issues
* Contribution to cut-over planning
* Organisation and facilitation of workshops in support of business transformation activities
* Delivery of effective communication at all levels within the organisation
* Supporting the Business Change Manager
Lastly, you'll need
* Ability to liaise with Business Change team members and the wider Neptune delivery team Functional teams to ensure a thorough understanding of the agreed Blueprint
* Identification of constraints, assumptions, risks, decisions, dependencies and issues relating to the work-stream and in other work-streams supporting the transition and to provide recommendations on the ways to mitigate any risks or issues found
* Experience of release lessons learned activities including documentation of changes to existing delivery plans
Technical Experience and Qualifications:
* Demonstrable experience leading business readiness work-streams within the context of a large ERP implementation
* Microsoft Teams
* Strong Excel skills and MS Project
What else do I need to know?
The successful candidate must be able to achieve the appropriate security clearance level for this role, which is BPSS then SC whilst in the role.
Please follow the link to find out more about how COVID-19 is impacting Recruitment and On-boarding for applicants: https://www.babcockinternational.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/Babcock-Guidance-for-Applicants.pdf
We are happy to talk about flexible working. Please ask about alternative patterns of work at interview.
This role is based in Lakeside, Portsmouth. A vibrant and accessible campus that has shops, restaurants, hairdressers and a nursery on site. It has parking for employees and runs a free shuttle bus from city centre trains and bus stops.
If you are currently employed by Babcock, please let your line manager know that you're applying for this vacancy. You should also let them know if you are attending an interview or assessment for a role.
Please note that you will not be able to access the vacancy details after the closing date so you may wish to keep a copy of this advert and any supporting documents for your records.
We are committed to building an inclusive culture and strives to attract talent who thrive in an inclusive and flexible working environment.
If you have a disability or need any reasonable adjustments during the application and selection stages please let us know and we will respond in a way that best fits your specific needs.
Armed Forces Covenant
We are proud to support the Armed Forces community by honouring the Armed Forces Covenant. We recognise the value that Serving Personnel, both Regular and Reserves, Veterans, Uniformed Cadet Instructors and Service Families contribute to our business and the United Kingdom. As part of the Covenant, Babcock offers Reservists and Uniformed Cadet Instructors up to 2 week's special paid leave to help them meet their commitments. To find out more please check our career website for more information.
The number of jobs in each salary range for all: