Transport Administrator - Wigan - £9.75p/h - Great Career Opportunity - Apply Today!
Ignition Driver Recruitment are looking for a Transport Administrator in Wigan to work for one of the UK's leading high end online and instore retailers.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a client who really put their employees first. This role is perfect for someone who has previous experience working as a Transport Administrator, and we welcome applications from anyone who has done this type of role previously.
Working as a Transport Administrator:
Training will be provided, however someone with previous experience would suit this role.
- Briefing and Debriefing drivers
- Dealing with drivers queries and confirming delivery schedules
- Dealing with customer enquiries
- Process POD paperwork
- Data Entry & Daily Reporting
- Assistant with Fleet Admin (Checking MOT, Tax and Service dates etc)
- General day to day administration duties.
Shift times & working hours for our Transport Administrators:
Why should you work for Ignition Driver Recruitment as a Transport Administrator?
- Various Shifts available
- Monday to Saturday working
- Working hours
- 04:30 - 13:00
- 12:30 - 21:00
- Pension Scheme
- Mortgage References
- Paid holidays (accrue up to 28 days a year!)
- Weekly Pay - every Friday!
- Free onsite carparking
What do we need from you to be a Transport Administrator?
- Excellent telephone & customer service skills
- Knowledge of Drivers Hours rules and regulations and experience of Tachomaster & Microlise syestems
- Ability to multitask and work as part of a team as well as being organised
- Basic computer knowledge is essential
- Flexible apprach to work and hours
- Superb Attention to Detail
If you like the sound of this role and you have previous experience working in a busy bustling transport office, we would love to hear from you!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/91267443