|Company:||Ramsay Health Care UK Operations|
Staff Nurse – Pre Assessment
Right now we have an opportunity for a Staff Nurse to join our Pre Assessment team in our West Valley Hospital, Croydon
Working as part of the Pre Assessment Team to provide a high standard of efficient, individualised patient care. Working autonomously and with the ability & clinical competence to undertake venepuncture and interpret test results to take action as necessary, there may be the requirement for the pre assessment team to cover the occupational health coordinator as and when required. A strong communicator with exceptional standards for customer service standards. Adhering to all of Ramsay’s policies and procedures to ensure the best possible clinical outcomes for patients. A strong advocate of the Ramsay Way and People Caring for People
What you’ll bring with you:
• Registered with the NMC
• High standards of clinical competence
• Aware of NICE guidelines on clinical assessment
• Familiarity with point of care testing equipment and working knowledge of blood transfusion/BARS including current guideline
• Sound written and verbal communication skills
• Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
• Strong organisation skills and attention to detail
• Flexibility and adaptability to meet the changing needs of the business
• A passion for delivering an excellent patient-focus service
• Competitive Salary plus enhancements where eligible
• Contributory pension scheme
• Access to the Ramsay Academy – genuine opportunities to grow, develop and specialise in your career
• 25 days’ annual leave plus the opportunity to buy/sell more
• Flexible shift options
• Private Healthcare and Life Assurance
• Free parking
• Access to our employee Discount Programme
• Wellbeing centre and access to 24/7 employee assistance line for free advice
• Free Uniform
West Valley Hospital is a modern day-case facility with a contemporary design and in an ideal location for patients to travel to and from both West and East Croydon Rail Station, Croydon Bus Interchange and the main Tram Interchange. The hospital is also located closely to the local NHS Trust with Croydon University Hospital less than a mile away.
Ramsay Health Care UK is a well-established global hospital group with over 50 years’ experience. It is well respected within the healthcare industry and is one of the leading providers of independent hospital services in England.
We love people with a positive, “can do” attitude who want to make a difference in their work. "Our employees are Ramsay." The skills and commitment of our employees forms the basis for our success.
“The Ramsay Way” culture recognises that people – staff and doctors – are Ramsay Health Care’s most important asset and this has been key to our ongoing success. Click here to find out more.
All offers of employment in respect of this appointment will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure Certificate from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
The number of jobs in each salary range for all: