Parts Supervisor - BMW,
Lookers Crewe BMW
Market leading employee benefits
As a Parts Supervisor at Crewe BMW you will be responsible for leading a busy Parts Department, providing excellent customer service demonstrating a comprehensive technical understanding of the automotive trade
· Lead your team to success in a busy fast paced environment.
· Ensure that all customers at retail and workshop areas are dealt with quickly and efficiently and that all orders are processed on the same day.
· Achieves sales by prospecting, acquiring and maintaining accounts and actively promoting Parts and associated promotions to potential customers.
· Answers customers’ questions regarding technical problems, warranties and repairs in a manner that is easily understood and does not use excessive technical jargon.
· Actively support company policy and best practice in the area of security, with particular emphasis on the protection of sensitive customer information.
· Manage accurate data collection and provide forecasts on departmental performance
Meet monthly set targets and deliver on agreed KPI’s whilst guaranteeing the highest level of customer satisfaction.
What we’re looking for:
· Must have experience of working in a similar role
· Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written and can easily develop and maintain working relationships with colleagues, the client base and manufacturers
· Committed to achieving excellent customer relations with a proven track record of ensuring that customer’s expectations are exceeded.
· Demonstrates meticulous attention to detail and accurate record-keeping.
· Positive, friendly and professional manner, demonstrates integrity, discretion and objectivity with the ability to work well under pressure, handle conflicting demands, and schedule work appropriatelyA full and valid UK driving license
Lookers are proud to be one of the top three motor vehicle retailers in the UK, representing 32 vehicle manufacturers, selling and servicing a huge range of cars at over 150 franchised dealerships across hundreds of locations throughout the UK & Ireland. We recognise the hard work, flexibility and commitment of our people so we offer an industry leading benefits package. This includes competitive basic salaries, enhanced holidays that increase with service, eligibility to join one of our car schemes, critical illness cover after 2 years, one year fully paid maternity leave for women and for some roles a company car and additional earning potential through commission or bonus.
As one of the UK’s Top Employers we strongly believe in nurturing and providing our people with specific manufacturer brand and management training to enhance career development opportunities. We have a great bunch of people and we like to celebrate and encourage success at all levels with our annual Lookers Excellence Awards. So? What are you waiting for?
Lookers are an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to a working environment that is free from all types of discrimination, is inclusive, and empowers our people to bring their whole self to work and reach their full potential.
If your application is successful we will conduct relevant employment checks prior to you starting with us. Depending on the role and responsibilities, these could include us verifying your recent employment, address and credit history. We may also conduct a criminal record check and a driving licence check.
Please note: We will close vacancies once the required quality or number of applications has been received.