We are looking for a
Digital Deployment Manager
Ecolab is seeking a Digital Deployment Manager to join our Food & Beverage Technical team to lead the transformation of our business to embrace Digital technologies and tools designed to improve the effectiveness of both our customer’s operations as well as our own.
Location: close to an Ecolab location anywhere in Europe
What’s in it For You:
- The opportunity to take a lead role on an absolute top priority for our company and revolutionize the way we work.
- The chance to make a direct impact and manage the team that will lead all Digital Deployment activities in F&B Europe: Digital Revenue, Digital Footprint and Digital Field.
- The chance to join a dynamic, ambitious Technical team tasked with delivering business growth, innovation, and value to our customers across the Food and Beverage division.
- The support of an organization that believes it is vital to include and engage diverse people, perspectives, and ideas to achieve our best.
What You Will Do:
- Lead the Digital Deployment team in the Food and Beverage division across the European region to accomplish the ambitious targets that you will help to define.
- Develop short and long-term strategies and plans for taking our business to the next level. Be accountable to the Technical Director and Food and Beverage leadership team as the lead on all things Digital.
- Provide our team with leadership, training and support enabling the roll out and adoption of new innovations and tools.
- Collaborate closely with the Sales and Field Service team to accelerate Digital deployment and proper utilization, by our teams and by our customers, of the digital tools developed.
- Drive adoption of digital tools to improve sales productivity and service capabilities enabling our Digital Field to work more remotely, improving the effectiveness in Creating, Capturing and Communicating value.
- Work closely with Marketing, Innovation and R&D colleagues to provide a holistic overview of our digital innovations, support our Digital Revenue growth and expand the Digital Footprint of products we have at customer sites.
- Collaborate with our regional and global Platform/Commercial Digital Solutions colleagues to ensure Food & Beverage Europe benefits from, and is an active contributor to development initiatives, leveraging technology to improve the way we work.
- Manage multiple high-visibility projects simultaneously in various phases of development and ensures that quality standards are maintained for assigned projects.
- Maintains a forward-thinking mindset, anticipating and planning for barriers, challenges or risks impactful to the project(s) and developing ad hoc solutions and mitigation plans.
- Prepares and presents formal presentations at executive briefings.
- Stay current on developments in digital technologies, trends and best practices and understand impact on Ecolab product line and business.
- Lead and inspire cross functional teams to deliver project results.
- Professional experience working in deployment of digital tools and digital innovation in a business to business market
- Experience and proven success managing cross-country teams. Preferred candidate will have shown strong skills in communication, motivating teams, problem-solving, accountability, ability to have crucial conversations, organizational development, priority setting, gaining trust and honesty.
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Suite including Outlook, Excel, Word, Visio, SharePoint, PowerPoint and Project. Digital tools, cloud platforms and remote collaboration, aligned with the current trends.
- Written and spoken English.
- Ability to take initiative and work independently.
- Bachelor or M. S. degree in Microbiology, Engineering, Dairy/Food Science, or Physical Sciences.
- Demonstrated initiative and leadership skills, setting vision and strategy, planning, critical thinking, orchestrating cross-functionally, overseeing multiple project elements and proven track record of results.
- Ability to influence people and projects in a complex organizational structure; strong interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Effective oral and written communication skills, organizational skills, good attention to detail and use of sound judgment in a fast-paced environment are essential.
- Must have demonstrated initiative and ability to work independently and handle multiple tasks
- Willingness to travel as required to drive execution of the above.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Ecolab, we believe the best teams are diverse and inclusive, and we are on a journey to create a workplace where every associate can grow and achieve their best. We are committed to fair and equal treatment of associates and applicants. We recruit, hire, promote, transfer and provide opportunities for advancement on the basis of individual qualifications and job performance. In all matters affecting employment, compensation, benefits, working conditions, and opportunities for advancement, we will not discriminate against any associate or applicant for employment because of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expressions, genetic information, marital status, age, disability, or status as a covered veteran.
In addition, we are committed to furthering the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) through Affirmative Action (AA). Our goal is to fully utilize minority, female, disabled and covered veteran individuals at all levels of the workforce. Ecolab is a place where you can grow your career, own your future and impact what matters.