Falcon Green are working with a well-known Residential Developer to recruit an Assistant Site Manager. The development will deliver over 300 new homes come the end of the project.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a strong Assistant Site Manager to take the next step in their career as after a year into the contract, it is likely you will be promoted to Site Manager.
Assistant Site Manager Responsibilities:
- Attend site meetings with the site team
- Ensure strict quality control procedures are always met - this will entail testing of materials, visual inspections of work, and frequent tours of the site
- Conducting regular site safety checks
- Ensure that the project is consistently running to schedule and to budget
- Maintaining schedules, cost, safety; oversee sub-contractors and own labour and maintain relationships with architect, client and their representatives
- Assist in managing subcontractors and monitoring their progress on the project
- Overseeing the day to day on site operations and reporting to the Site Manager
Assistant Site Manager Requirements:
- Previous residential development experience
- Valid SMSTS/CSCS card
- Able to work well in a team
- Ability to implement change and of use own initiative
- Able to work with a high degree of accuracy
Please apply through the job ad.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/91271753