Mentor Business Systems, part of the Carrier global group of businesses, is currently recruiting for a Technical Support Office. The main goal of this role is to install and support Mentors niche service management software systems What can we offer you?
What will I be doing as a Technical Support Officer?
- £25K + bonus
- Company vehicle or cash allowance
- Experienced, dynamic and highly skilled leadership team
- 24 days holidays plus bank holidays, plus option to purchase additional days
- Generous pension scheme
- Free parking
- Fully funded study
- Benefits Central Platform hosting employee reward and recognition initiatives and health and wellbeing resources
- Bravo Awards which recognise outstanding contributions from all employees and encourage excellence
To be successful in this role you will:
- To deliver exceptional software and support services to our customers, in order to maintain Mentors market position as theleading provider of service management software solutions within the security industry, whilst increasing our customer base outside of the security market.
- To provide on-site installation, implementation & customer training for Mentor’s software products, ensuring integration with existing software, network & communication equipment. (2-3 day per week)
- To provide telephone support ensuring customers receive timely, professional and efficient service, minimizing the risk of liability to our customers and company.
- To ensure all support related documentation and processes are maintained promptly and accurately.
- To ensure adherence to all company procedures, and to support Mentors progress towards ACE Gold standard in the supply and support of customer service
More about us:
- Be proficient in MS Office, Operating Systems & Networks, preferably with service management & accounting software experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, a team player who demonstrates drive and commitment. Good Problem solving skills and customer service driven.
Carrier make modern life possible by delivering ground breaking fire safety, security, building automation, heating, ventilating, air-conditioning and refrigeration systems and services.
Mentor Business Systems Limited has developed an enviable reputation for quality of software and first class customer support. These very qualities ensure that our customers can invest in the latest generation of our software, confident that their present and future needs will be met.
With a reputation for innovation and integrity, we are always looking for new ways to provide leading edge, peace of mind solutions to our customers.
We welcome applications from talented Technical Support Officers, Support Engineers, IT Support, Customer Service Agents, who live within a commutable distance of Huddersfield, Leeds, Wakefield, Halifax, Bradford, West Yorkshire.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/91297817