Apply for this jobQ2 Solutions is a leading clinical trial laboratory services organization with end-to-end laboratory services and secure, enterprise-wide biospecimen and consent management solutions. With a relentless focus on quality and innovation, Q2 Solutions uses its global experience and scientific expertise to transform science and data into actionable medical insights that help customers improve human health. A joint venture of IQVIA (formerly QuintilesIMS) and Quest Diagnostics, Q2 Solutions combines the best of each parent organization's clinical trials laboratory services capabilities to fulfill its mission of treating each sample as if a life depends on it.
6 month contract working Backshift Shift Monday to Friday 2pm to 10pm
Assemble laboratory test kits for use by investigators to collect data on clinical trials participants.
Work performed is in accordance with ICH E6 Guideline for Good Clinical Practice.
• Assemble test kits with specimen collection materials as per protocol.
• Assemble investigator instruction manuals and flowcharts.
• Package completed test kits, required documentation and required ancillary materials such as return shipping materials and bulk supplies for shipment to investigators. Prepare packages for shipping.
• Advise supervisor when supplies fall below required inventory levels in order to avoid delays in study start-up and resupply requirements.
• Maintain a clean and orderly work area.
• High School Diploma or equivalent Req
• 1 year relevant experience Req Or
• Equivalent combination of education, training and experience Req
• Attention to detail
• Good reading ability
• Basic computer skills
• Excellent organizational skills
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients
At IQVIA, we have a vision. Where every healthcare decision is based on evidence. Where data science and human science come together to improve global health. Where new and creative solutions aren't just possible - they are expected.
Thank you for your interest in growing your career with us. It takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage to transform healthcare. The 56,000+ employees of the IQVIA family of companies, including Q2 Solutions, are reimagining a world without the consequences of disease. We are brave minds bringing powerful ideas to reality. At IQVIA, you can truly make an impact in an environment where you're supported to succeed.