SD Worx is a leading European provider of Payroll & HR services with global reach. We have offices in 10 countries in Europe and Mauritius. Our goal? We bring people solutions to life. So companies of any size can turn Human Resources into a source of value for the business and the people in it. Our people solutions span the entire employee journey, from getting people paid to attracting, rewarding, and developing talent.
SD Worx are delighted to advise that we are recruiting for 5 payroll executives to join the operations team based in Glasgow. The purpose of this role is to provide an effective and efficient Payroll service to SD Worx customers under the governance of SD Worx Quality Management System.
As a CUSTOMER COACH - you will have the skills and ability to demonstrate that you can:
- Build expertise with focus on the customer - have the curiosity and eagerness to be close to trends and innovation and to develop and make this expertise available for customer solutions.
- From Service transaction to Customer journey, can assess the client’s situation, fundamental wishes and needs, also in unstructured context, and to add more value than the customer expected throughout the full customer journey and over omni channels.
- Have the ability to collaborate effectively without boundaries (across teams, countries, languages, tools) colleagues, customers and network with his/her expertise, confidence and style.
- Effectively plan and manage own workload, managing, servicing and delivering clients payrolls to agreed deadlines.
- Validating and inputting all data received to agreed deadlines.
- Checking inputted data and making all relevant corrections before the live run
- Handling routine, non-routine and complex customer queries regarding payroll and HR related issues. This will include liaising with both internal and external contacts like OTM’s, Tax Office etc.
- Managing all aspects of Tax Year end processing for their customer base
- Communicating effectively to customers (internal & external) on an appropriate basis
- Identifying opportunities to advise and assist other team members.
- Assisting Operations Team Manager with the coaching and developing of less experienced team members.
- Manage and support the customer in the processing of their payrolls to ensure payments/reports to employees are made accurately and on time.
- Provision and delivery of their performance statistics to the OTM on a monthly basis to meet team leader reporting requirements.
- Supporting and sharing knowledge with colleagues to contribute to the effectiveness of the team and to achieve the location’s success. This may include providing cover for other team members as and when necessary.
- To recognise and promote opportunities for Added Value Services
- To take responsibility for own personal development plan in line with Company objectives and values
- Payroll administrative experience or finance administration experience in a payroll environment.
- Demonstrable customer service skills via telephone, and other forms of communication.
- Demonstrable knowledge of PC literacy and software usage ideally including Word and Excel
- Basic knowledge of payroll legislation
- Experience within customer service environment
- Knowledge of Tax, NI, SSP and SMP advantageous
SD Worx offers you, besides a competitive salary and benefits package, the autonomy and flexibility to take ownership of your work. With the possibilities of flexible working hours, homework, working from other offices,… you can organize your own work.
For us, learning and innovating are like breathing, inspiring us to always go beyond. We offer multiple trainings, projects… where you will learn from experts or in practice. From the start you will be engaged in your team, where we share knowledge, talents and celebrate our differences.
From many places, we work as one, moving from better to best together.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/91354746