Applied Materials' APG (Automation Products Group, factory solution software group) seeks to hire a MES Consultant to represent of our 300mm MES 300works part of our global CIM solution, and particularly the modeling and function training as well as product support, either onsite or offsite.
- MES production support, MES Product delivery support, and CIM delivery project support
- MES product design, develop, testing & documentation
- Organize meetings concerning all phases of product & project lifecycle (requirement collection, specification, development and testing, delivery and sign-off)
- Determine solutions for customer requirements through the application of MES. This includes analyzing and understanding customer manufacturing issues and requirements, understanding the customer environment and documenting its processes and procedures, mapping the processes and procedures on CIM components and interfacing with software engineers on MES application functionality and operation. It also includes determining the requirements for functionality required beyond the standard product offering.
- Participate in documentation reviews as appropriate
- Participate in on-going training to customers for sales and marketing issues
- Keep up-to-date on new technologies and new products by attending classes, seminars, conferences, and/or presentations
- Meet department and/or company quality standards
- Candidate must be fluent in English, German is a plus
- Minimum of 2 year experience as a module engineer in a semiconductor fab with a minimum of 5 years of total work experience
- Preferred major in 300mm Industrial Engineering or Manufacturing Science with solid understanding of factory automation systems.
- Experience 300works/FACTORYworks a plus
- Strong FAB operation domain, ability to recommend and deploy modeling structure to users
- Understanding of key manufacturing science concepts (eg semi-auto and full-auto scenario, semi equipment process scenario, FAB operation scenario, process control behavior, lot dispatch logical, EAP behavior) to sustain factory dispatching, control and automation policies
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills, and presentation skills
- Communicate well with all levels of management and colleagues
- Understand complex factory CIM systems and human interactions
- Minimum 3 years of deployment and or factory experience.
- Preferred: master C++ Programming, C# programming, Web programming, & SQL Programming
- Software engineering expertise
- Aggressive and Cooperative
- Able to travel globally
Location preferred in Dresden, Germany
Home office can be envisioned with the right candidate
Years of Experience:
2 - 4 Years
Yes, 25% of the Time
Applied Materials is committed to diversity in its workforce including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
Applied Materials is the leader in materials engineering solutions used to produce virtually every new chip and advanced display in the world. Our expertise in modifying materials at atomic levels and on an industrial scale enables customers to transform possibilities into reality. At Applied Materials, our innovations make possible the technology shaping the future.