Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 7 countries, make your mark at Europe’s leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.
What you’ll do:
As a member of the Data Intelligence team within NOW TV, you’ll help drive decision making across OTT services using the power of data and insights.
– Develop relationships with stakeholders to reach a deep understanding of their business
– Produce high quality, actionable insights through analytics and cutting-edge predictive algorithms
– Work with colleagues across various disciplines across Analytics, Decisioning, Product and reporting to pull together holistic insights
– Develop and maintain strategies and segments for different business areas, tracking performance of actions taken and articulating reasons with recommendations to improve
– Produce strategic reviews of our portfolios and providing Executive level recommendations based on emerging trends
– Work with different large data sets in order to build actionable insight. Organise data trends, enhance analytic techniques and look at ways to unlock product/devices data sources
– Execute the product analytics plan/roadmap with appropriate data mining and analytic techniques
– Use data to solve business problems and in arriving at statistical solutions.
– Work with web analytics tools such as Adobe Analytics, and clickstream data to understand app, online and device behaviour. Analyse digital product data to help inform decisions about optimizing the website
– Build dashboards with key product metrics in Tableau
– Be a technical problem solver, playing a strategic role and feeding back insights to the product strategy and product experience teams
What you’ll bring:
– Self-starter who’s actively curious about what numbers are telling us and how they can be actioned to improve customer plans
– Knowledge: Experience in commercial, data rich BtoC environments, ideally Media, Retail, Telecommunications, Gaming or Financial Services
– Experience working with large data sets/statistics
– Technical experience across data manipulation tools such as SQL, BigQuery, Python
– Integrity: Willingness to speak up on difficult issues with own opinions, at the same time be humble and be able to ask for help
– Strong interpersonal skills with proven record in fast paced and quick changing environment
– Degree in a quantitative field such as Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science/engineering, Economics, or other numerical subject
– Minimum of 2-3 years of analytical experience in applying insight/statistical solutions to business problems
– Experience with product analytics data sets (clickstream journey tracking data)
– Experience using Adobe Analytics data sets
– Experience using visualisation tools like Tableau or QlikView
– Proficiency in Deep Learning/Machine Learning techniques
There’s a reason people can’t stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
– Access to free NOWTV, for streaming all your favourite shows
– A generous pension package
– Private healthcare
– Discounted mobile and broadband
Where you’ll work:
Our Osterley campus is a 10-minute walk from Syon Lane train station. Or you can hop on one of our free shuttle buses that run to and from Osterley, Chiswick Park, Gunnersbury, Acton Town and Ealing Broadway tube stations. There’s also plenty of parking, bike shelters and showers.
On campus you’ll find six subsidised restaurants and a Waitrose. You can keep in shape at our subsidised gym, catch the latest shows and movies at our cinema, get your car washed and even get pampered at our beauty salon.
Recognised as an ‘Inclusive Top 50 Employer’ and a ‘Times Top 50 Employer for Women’, we’re working hard to ensure we’re a truly inclusive place to work. This means we don’t just look at your CV. We’re more focused on who you are and the potential you’ll bring to Sky. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, so we’re happy to discuss flexible working.
And we’ll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can’t wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.
The number of jobs in each salary range for all: