The Business Systems Analyst role is a member of the UK Business Systems team, which is responsible for the delivery of internal line of business systems. This person will be a resource to the company supporting primarily supporting the UK ERP and ancillary environments, as well as supporting the forthcoming migration from the current Sage 200 ERP to Dynamics 365. This role will be a 6-month Fixed Term Contract.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The Business Systems Analyst is primarily responsible for:
- Assisting in the day to day data management of the company's Sage 200 ERP system and handle data management and report generation.
- Assisting in the implementation of business automation tasks, such as e-ordering and e-invoicing to various B2B platforms, including Ariba and Coupa
- Assisting in the extraction and mapping of Sage 200 data in preparation for migration of the company's ERP system to Dynamics 365 in Q1 2021
- Assisting in the management and development of internal SharePoint platform
- 3 years' experience in a Sage 200 environment, including management of the Sage 200 infrastructure platform
- The ability to understand the impact of technical changes and to articulate high-level technical solutions to address business problems.
- The ability to absorb new concepts quickly.
- The proven ability to work both independently and as a team member.
- Excellent communication skills and a positive attitude.
- Good listening skills, ability to ask questions and probe to uncover issues.
- High level of energy and personal drive
Who You Are:
- You have solid experience and technical knowledge of Sage 200 2015 and CRM 7.3
- You possess a strong knowledge of SQL server, in particular data extraction and management in Excel
- You possess the ability to use data mapping tools such as MapForce or Biztalk
- You possess a working knowledge of XML/cXML/xBRL
- You have a good knowledge of SharePoint online, workflows, Microsoft Flow and web page creation
- You possess intellectual curiosity, out of box thinking, strong problem-solving skills, excellent communication skills, and the ability to work/influence across multiple stakeholder groups.
As a rapidly growing global provider of IT solutions, we've expanded from Seattle to Sydney and beyond - with reach in over 80 countries around the world. Today's top brands count on Zones and our world-class partners - Microsoft, Apple, Cisco, Dell, Lenovo, and more - to transform their enterprises. To support this transformation, Zones offers products and services across four Solution Environments: Workplace Modernisation, Network Optimisation, Data Centre Transformation, and Security Fortification. Our London HQ, based in the heart of The City, houses our Sales, Operations, Technical Services, Finance and HR teams while our Warehouse facility in Greenford, Middlesex is home to our Despatch, Logistics and Configuration teams. Zones offers a comprehensive Benefits package While we're committed to providing top-tier solutions, we're just as committed to supporting our own team. Our employees enjoy a variety of comprehensive benefits, including Auto-Enrolment Pension Scheme, SmartFit™ - Discounted gym memberships and fitness classes, Annual Season Ticket Loan, Bi-annual Cycle to Work Scheme, Retail / Restaurants Discounts & Cashback Scheme, paid time off, and much more. And as a Minority Business Enterprise, a Corporate Plus member of the Northwest Minority Supplier Development Council, and an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer, our community is just as diverse. At Zones, work is more than a job - it's an exciting career immersed in an inventive, collaborative culture. If you're interested in working on the cutting edge of IT innovation, sales, engineering, operations, administration, and more, Zones is the place for you!Apply for this job