The job in a nutshellWhat you’ll be responsible for
Look After My Bills is on a mission to save even more customers time and money. We’ve already saved over 500,000 customers money on their utility bills, and we’re looking to save even more in 2021 and beyond!
We’re looking for a Business Analyst to join us! This person will be key to increasing the efficiency of our Customer Services team within Look After My Bills through process improvement and operational excellence! Look After My Bills are going through an exciting transformational period where you will have the opportunity to help shape and drive the success of our Customer Services teams.
Do you have a solid knowledge on data and metrics for measuring success and implementing business improvement processes? Do you want to work in a role where you will have huge influence spanning across multiple departments?
Most importantly, do you want to be part of our exciting journey into 2021?
Please note that the location of this role is London / Remote working.
As a Business Analyst within our Autosave Business you will use your knowledge of data science, your ability to communicate and analytical thinking to help drive process improvements and providing insights for the team. You’ll have a focus on technical data manipulation, reviewing historical data and outlining data patterns to deliver to the wider team in order to improve processes within training, quality and marketing.
Skills and experience you’ll need to have
- Solve ambiguous analysis, identifying root causes.
- Derive recommendations from analysis that significantly impact departments; creating new or changing processes.
- Work with a variety of data sources and large data sets, pulling data using efficient query development and providing a holistic view of findings.
- Translate sophisticated business problem statements into analysis requirements.
- Drive core Customer Operations processes, such as workflow planning, quota development, sales performance management and data issue resolution.
- Analyse processes and mechanisms for sub-optimal performance, with a focus on defect reduction and efficiency.
- Lead the development of evolving forecast models; being responsible for the quantitative analysis of the performance of our sales team, customer service advisors, team leaders, outsource partners and product/services.
- Build and maintain customer service team shift schedules ensuring that shifts are optimally planned to meet the sites short term forecast requirements and SLAs.
- Monitor actual staffing levels against plan and taking corrective actions as required.
- Monitor key performance indicators for customer service team.
- Responsible for the automating and maintaining of reports to be used in reporting on service level misses.
- Proven background within data analytics or business analytics.
- Relevant industry experience.
- Proven experience with SQL, Python and Freshdesk or similar.
- Extensive experience within a business intelligence function, developing analytical and modelling skills to solve sophisticated problems.
- Demonstrated ability to develop solutions and product roadmaps.
Who you’ll be working with
- Customer Operations Team.
- Customer Service Director.
- Marketing team.
GoCompare offer a competitive benefits package including:
- Flexible working hours
- 25 days holidays plus bank holidays
- Birthday day off
- Death in service
- Matched pension (up to 6%)
- Private medical cover
- Buy and sell holiday options
- Extra holidays for length of service
- Share save scheme
- Enhanced maternity and paternity policies
Being your authentic self at work is vital to success
GoCompare embraces diversity and truly believe in equal opportunities for all. We believe that inclusion and diversity increases creativity, delivers innovation, improves performance and better serves our customers.
We truly believe in the ethos that companies with greater diversity perform better than those without. It is for these reasons that all qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of age, race, religion, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, parental status, disability, educational background or any other characteristic for that matter that doesn’t relate to your ability to perform the role.