1. JOB PURPOSE
To lead our business development team and help drive revenue growth through the setting of best practice and thorough execution of strategy in order to achieve and exceed individual and overall targets.
Working closely with the Interim Commercial Lead for Banking & Capital Markets, the successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining and growing many of our most strategically important accounts while also leading the acquisition of new clients.
2. PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES
· Consistently achieve individual revenue targets and other KPI quotas to help lead from the front and set best practice for the team to follow;
· Promote the development of client relationships with all key stakeholders internally and externally;
· Exploit opportunities and recognise risks associated with existing book of business in line with required standards to promote revenue growth;
· Help develop account management strategy and lead the identification of growth opportunities through up- and cross-selling;
· Lead our client acquisition drive through the effective qualification of inbound leads and by taking a proactive approach to outbound lead sourcing and prospecting.
3. KEY INTERFACES
· Work closely with other salespeople in team, and peers within other Product groups and renewals team
· Liaise with Customer Success Manager and customer services to ensure optimum user experience, product engagement and client satisfaction
· Liaise with other product-related stakeholders such as Editorial, Operations, Product and other salespeople to ensure joined up approach to client relations
4 KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
· Min. 5 years B2B sales experience with a track record of success
· Highly motivated, organised and able to deliver under pressure
· Exceptional prospecting, nurturing and closing skills
· Ability to identify and interact with all customer stakeholders from C-Suite to Associate level
· Excellent written, verbal and in-person communication skills
· Proficienct in the use of CRM (Salesforce) and Microsoft Office
· Knowledge of the financial sector and publishing industry a clear advantage
The number of jobs in each salary range for all: