Permanent Role – Up to £35,158.40 pa - weekly pay - Monday to Friday
Wincanton are recruiting for Class 1 LGV Bulk & Bagged Drivers to join our Lafarge contract in Cauldon.
- £29,352.96 per annum basic
- £35,158.40 per annum based on 50 hours a week and 4 nights out
- £11.76 per hour
- Monday – Friday
- Start times between 04:00 and 06:00
- Tramping out 4 nights per week
- £25 per night out
- £14.70ph – For hours worked on a Saturday
- £17.64ph – For hours worked on a Sunday
- Weekly pay
- Permanent 48 hour a week contract
- Essential DCPC training
- Full bulk tanker training provided
- Paid holiday entitlement
- Access to company pension scheme
- Child care vouchers
- RAC discount
- High street, Online Stores and Restaurant Discounts
- £500 for recommending a lorry driver friend and your friend also gets £250!
Our fleet consists of both bulk powder vehicles and curtain sides, so you will be required to deliver both Powdered Bulk and Bagged Cement to construction sites within the UK, tramping out 4 nights per week.
What we expect from our drivers:
- You will be responsible for the accurate and timely movement and delivery of our customers’ products, servicing the Construction sector.
- Ensuring all documentation is completed accurately with attention to detail.
- Adhering to safe working practices to ensure the safety of yourself and others at all times.
- Complying with all relevant legislation in line with Drivers Hours and Working Time Directive requirements (opt out available).
- Always keep truck clean.
- Good timekeeper and able to work unsupervised.
- Enthusiastic and reliable with a commitment to delivering 1st class customer service.
- Must have good communication skills and a flexible ‘can do’ attitude to work.
- Must have a good geographical knowledge.