|Salary:||£11.50 - £13.50 hourly|
|Company:||First Choice Home Care|
Mental Health Care Worker
First Choice Home Care is looking for a passionate, caring, dedicated individual wanting to build a rewarding career in the care sector to provide care for vulnerable adults in their own homes.
Position: Mental Health Care Worker
Location: Norwich, Norfolk
Pay Rate: from £11.50 up to £13.50
Job Type: Part time or Full time, Permanent
Benefits of working for us:
· Flexible working hours for a work-family balance,
· Mileage and Travel (included in our hourly rate),
· 28 days paid annual leave (pro rata), Bank Holiday pay,
· Company Pension Scheme, Free PPE,
· Paid In-house training provided (Via Zoom App) which includes Care Certificate and ongoing training,
· Recommend a friend scheme (£150 ‘Pending completion of 3 days Training’).
· Opportunity to enrol on a QCF/NVQ qualification on Health and Social Care.
Closing date: 26th January 2021
About the role of Mental Health Care Worker:
The Mental Health Care Worker will be responsible for:
· Support with appropriate personal care of Service Users.
· Support with planning, preparation, cooking and serving of meals.
· Administer medication as per a Care Plan and MAR chart.
· Support with any household duties.
· Maintain Service Users confidentiality, respect, privacy, and dignity always.
To be successful candidate for the Mental Health Care Worker role you will have to:
· Have a valid Driving Licence and own a car (due to the nature of the job),
· have experience in Health Care sector is desirable but not essential as training will be provided for the suitable candidate.
· DBS check will be required.
· You will have to be a Caring, Trustworthy, Professional, Friendly person and to able to work well with others with dignity and respect.
· Willing to work early morning, evenings, and every other weekend.
First Choice Home Care Norwich branch work with a variety of complex service users including those with Mental Health issues, learning disabilities, drug/alcohol abuse histories, various physical disabilities, and challenging behaviours.
We also work with families where a physical or mental need had been identified in support parents to stay with their children and look after them appropriately.
For more information about us check our website, www.firstchoicehomecare.co.uk
Apply now to be part of a friendly and caring team, that every day makes a difference in someone’s life.
For more information about this vacancy call Ana Ramos (Recruitment Officer) on 01953667950.
Key Words: Support Worker, Community Worker, Care Assistant, Health Care, Social Care, Domiciliary Care, Home Care, Mental Health.
The number of jobs in each salary range for all: