Rebellion Oxford is seeking an experienced, talented and enthusiastic hands-on Marketing Artist to work on all of our exciting new projects.
This is a truly exciting opportunity to create marketing materials from Key Art, Logo’s, digital store assets, promotional merchandise and more for Rebellions forthcoming game projects. In addition to demonstrating strong aesthetic flare and vision, the successful candidate will also need to work closely with the games Development Team and Rebellions in-house Marketing Team.
Want to know more? You can watch out video here;
Inside the Rebellion Art Team
The Marketing Artist will work in a dedicated team of marketing artists as well as having access to many more artists with other specialist skills and knowledge at Rebellion. Having completed a full production cycle on a published game title would be a bonus. Please include a link to your portfolio of examples demonstrating outstanding visual and technical ability. This role is full-time based in-house at our Oxford studio. We are open to both permanent or fixed-term employment but not freelance, agencies or remote working. You must be able to legally work in the UK.
In this role you will -
- Producing screenshots and promotional materials direct from the game engine.
- Pose and render promotional images of characters and DLC elements
- Produce assets for digital stores to promote Rebellion products
- Creating and modifying assets for web, social media and physical media.
- Be open to new and varied tasks on a daily basis.
- Excellent artistic ability
- Highly experienced and knowledgeable in Photoshop and a 3d package such as 3dsMax or Maya and offline rendering.
- Ability to take the initiative, be highly disciplined and self-motivated
- Knowledge of other software such as ZBrush, After Effects, Illustrator, Video editing etc is a bonus
- Additional knowledge of traditional arts, photography, sculpting etc may further support your application
- A genuine interest in playing games
- Holiday: 26 holiday days annually, increasing with service to 31 days, plus national public holidays
- Private Medical Insurance: Our PMI scheme offers comprehensive cover to access private medical treatment, taking the stress and strain out of waiting for treatments via the NHS
- Pension Contribution: Tax efficient salary sacrifice contributory pension scheme where Rebellion matches 4% of salary, plus 10% of any contribution you make
- Healthcare Cash Plan: Cash-back on treatment costs, from flu jabs to chiropractors
- Dental & Vision: Cash-back on routine or emergency costs, free eye tests
- Income Protection: Financial help if unable to work due to illness or injury
- Critical Illness: Financial help if diagnosed with critical illness
- Life Assurance: Financial security for your loved ones at a difficult time
- EAP: Wellbeing hub, including confidential telephone support and counselling
- Active Rewards: Earn discounts and other perks for physical activity, from trainers to cinema tickets
- Gym Membership: Discounts to over 3,000 participating UK gyms, pools & fitness events
- Loans: Interest free, tax-free loans
- Relocation: Assistance with relocation planning and costs
- Cycling Cycle Scheme: Save around 30% of the cost of a new bike and equipment though salary sacrifice tax & NI savings, spread repayments over 12 months
- Discounts: 50% off most 2000 AD merchandise, plus Active Rewards and more through health schemes, from high street retail to holidays
- Referral Bonus: Up to £2k bonus for internal staff referrals that lead to hires
- Flexible Hours: Flexible start and finish times
- Great Friendly Culture: Friendly, creative and relaxed working atmosphere, with sensibly managed projects and recognition of the importance of work-life balance (anti-crunch)
- Social & Charity Events: Annual Summer BBQ & Christmas Party, social groups such as photography and board games, charity events including football, go-karting and supporting Special Effect
- Digital Freebies: GDC Vault access, all Rebellion Steam titles, digital copies of 2000 AD and Rebellion Publishing comics, graphic novels and ebooks, physical game and film libraries