We are currently supporting an innovative, family-run SME who are actively seeking a Sales Estimator to join their team based in Carnforth. As a Sales Estimator you will be responsible for analyzing leads and ensuring there is a full understanding of the customer requirements.
Key duties and responsibilities....
- Creation of accurate and timely quotes
- Communicate with the customer to clarify any points that are not clear
- Build and cost the quote on the in-house configurator system
- Send the quote to the customer by email
- Record all relevant information in the CRM system and set up follow ups
- Follow up the quote at regular intervals by phone or email to ensure the deal is closed and won in a timely manner
- Undertake any revisions and changes as per the customer request
- Prepare final order confirmation and send to customer for approval.
- Discuss with the customer payment / credit options and agree the best way forward
- If needed send proforma invoice / credit application / credit increase request to the customer and accounts department
- Care for the customer and the enquiry through from receiving the lead to order
The ideal candidate will have the following skills, attributes and qualifications...
- Attention to detail
- Technically minded - desirable
- Experience in interacting with customers in a sales / estimating environment.
- Excellent communications skills – verbal and written
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Commercially aware
- Experience working in the Steel Door industry would be desirable (not essential)
Hours: 07:30 – 16:30 Monday – Friday (Wednesday 07:00 – 16:00)
- Salary - £20k - £30k (negotiable depending on experience)
- + Commission
- Opportunity to work remotely