Are you a Healthcare Assistant with at least six months of experience working in the adult care industry? Perhaps you are looking for a new challenge or to pick up some extra hours to fit around an existing role?
An exciting opportunity has become available to work with the multi-award winning agency.
As a Healthcare Assistant with Poppy Nursing, you will have the opportunity to work in a variety of settings, including hospitals, hospices and care homes, your role will consist of the following:
- You will support clients with their activities of daily living, and encourage them to maintain their independence
- You will learn how to recognise the deteriorating patient/resident and the measures to implement to prevent harm, in order to achieve the best possible outcomes
- You will learn how to complete physiological and neurological assessments and contribute to the overall care plan, in conjunction with a qualified practitioner
- You will help to maintain the privacy and dignity of patients/residents at all times
- you will work alongside the multi-disciplinary team
What do you need to apply for this role?
- A minimum of 6 months experience
- Evidence of right to work in the UK
- Dedicated, professional and calm manner
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- A friendly smile
- Smart Phone App to book shifts
- Free DBS check
- Free uniform
- Free ongoing mandatory training
- Refer a Friend Bonus Scheme
- 1000 Hours Worked Bonus Scheme
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/91561732