Residential Conveyancer – Cardiff
Are you looking to work for a firm that not only appreciates and rewards your hard work, but also provides you with training and development to help you continually progress your career? In addition, this award-winning, people focused conveyancing specialist offers a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package, and flexible working options.
If you are looking for more than ‘just a job’ and want to work in a friendly, supportive, and social working environment, this could be the one for you!
Responsibilities in the role:
- You will be supported by a brilliant team of legal assistants and administration assistant to support the post-exchange and post-completion process to allow you to focus on what you do best!
- You will manage the legal aspects of the conveyancing process.
- Responsible for delivering high quality advice on residential property transactions.
- You will communicate and ensure implementation of company policies and procedures, plans and principles.
- Assess own development opportunities and identify development areas to improve performance.
- You will be accountable for due diligence, dealings with other lawyers and other legal aspects on residential property transactions up to and including exchange of contracts, including complex transactions if experienced.
Requirements of the role:
- You must have experience managing a caseload of residential property files, at least freehold sales, and purchase but ideally, you’ll have experience managing a wide range of property files.
- You must confident and strong communicator who is client focused.
- You’ll thrive in a busy, lively working environment.
- Ideally, you’re a people person who wants to work with likeminded people.
- Competitive salary – up to £40,000 (dependent on experience).
- Uncapped bonus – monthly and annual bonus schemes.
- A brilliant team social environment with some home working flexibility - giving you the best of both worlds!
- You will also have access to the firms award winning Under One Roof discounts scheme, including typical savings on estate agency fees of £2,000, 80% off tenant admin fees, 45% off conveyancing costs, free mortgage advice & much more.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/91114000