Apply for this jobbrands, internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of "classic American cool" style.
Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger delivers premium styling, quality and value to consumers worldwide with a breadth of collections including Hilfiger Collection, Tommy Hilfiger Tailored, men's, women's and kids' sportswear, Tommy Hilfiger Denim, accessories, and footwear.
In addition, the brand is licensed for a range of products, including fragrances, eyewear, watches and home furnishings. Tommy Hilfiger, which was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010, has more than 17,000 associates worldwide and an extensive distribution network in over 115 countries and 1,600 retail stores. Global retail sales of the Tommy Hilfiger brand were US $6.5 billion in 2015.
About THE ROLE
When it comes to shopping at Tommy Hilfiger, our customers only deserve the very best in store experience we can offer. You will be working as part of our store team in a luxury retail environment where you will share a passion for our brand and our values with our customers and colleagues.
Leading by example and putting all the PVH Values to practice are also of importance in this role. You will be inspiring your team to generate sales & profit, minimize losses, and create the best possible customer experience whilst ensuring the store is visually distinctive & impeccably maintained.
- Be able to demonstrate in-depth product knowledge and possess successful link selling skills to drive business.
- Holding the ability to outfit build for customers will be essential, our Sales Associates should also be able to make further product recommendations and drive our store KPI's.
- Building and maintaining professional relationships with our customers, to secure regular clienteles is possible.
- Being a Brand Ambassador and maintaining a keen interest in current fashion and market trends.
- Ensuring shop and stock room maintenance, presentation and organization issues are addressed in an appropriate manner.
- Show flexibility and innovation when reacting to the changing business environment especially around peak trade.
- Have previous experience within hospitality/retail
- Be hardworking with great communication skills
- Have an interest in Fashion/Retail
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with ability to multi task in high pressure environments
- Be passionate to drive sales using our digital platforms!
About WHAT WE OFFER
At PVH, we understand that the success of our organisation is directly related to our hardworking and dedicated associates who contribute their time and talents to help make our Company the success it is. That is why we are committed to providing a competitive and comprehensive benefits program that offers the protection, peace of mind and flexibility designed to support our associates - both at home and at work.
PVH Europe and our brands, TOMMY HILFIGER and CALVIN KLEIN, are committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse community of associates with a strong sense of belonging. We believe we are bettered by all forms of diversity, and take pride in working with top talent from every walk of life and corner of the world. In the spirit of inclusivity, qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, ethnicity, ability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, nationality, race, religion or sexual orientation. DIVERSITY & EQUAL OPPORTUNITY We are committed to recruiting, training and providing career advancement to all associates regardless of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, nationality, or social or ethnic origin. Diversity in the workplace is encouraged. Bigotry, racism and any form of harassment or discrimination is not tolerated.Apply for this job