As a Product Manager you will be joining our world class product teams managing our existing games with the aim of increasing audience and monetization levels. It can be (or become) your role to create and manage a new social or mobile game over its full product lifecycle.
Skill & Requirements
- Assist in generating visions and ideas for a social or mobile game, its market position and features that are viral, engaging and highly monetizeable. Go from ideas to detailed concepts, test them with users and decide on their implementation.
- Create wireframe screens, mock-ups and user flows for new product features and content. Manage our team of artists, engineers, prioritize tasks, manage the roadmap and ensure implementation.
- Define, measure and analyse KPI’s and base your priorities/decisions for next steps on metrics.
- Performing systematic A/B tests (split testing). Constantly optimise the game post launch for even more virality, engagement and monetization.
- B2C, mobile experience and numerical skills in a gaming environment is a must.
- Obsessed with detail, have good logical, sound analytical and numerical capabilities.
- You'll love the products you create and are passionate about games.
- You think from a user’s point of view and want to get better at it all the time.
- The ideal candidate can turn difficult concepts into something magically simple for the user.
- The Product Manager will have a creative mindset and can communicate clearly and straight to the point.
- Experience in product management/game design on mobile - or gaming environment.
- You are infamous for rolling up your sleeves and just get things done.
- You care a lot about people – those playing your game, in your team and in your company working collaboratively across all business areas.
A Global Powerhouse where the best games, experiences and talent are made. Product Madness is one of the world's largest mobile game studios. Founded in 2007, we’re today, one of the world's largest top-grossing leaders in social casino mobile games that are crafted with passion and commitment. Our ambition is to entertain billions of players around the world with our remarkable titles that include Heart of Vegas, Cashman Casino, Lighting Link and FaFaFa™ Gold.
Madness for us, is a group of talented individuals, from across the globe, innovating, creating and collaborating to push all boundaries. We are Mad about games and the way they bring people together, and that passion and culture is what holds us together as a studio.
- Up to 5% employer pension contribution with Aviva
- Private Health insurance with Vitality
- Full dental insurance
- Life Insurance
- Long term disability insurance
- 25 days’ holiday
- Employee assistance programme
- Bonus scheme
- Season ticket loan
- Personal development & career plans
- Relocation support
- A rated visa sponsor
- Study assistance program
- Moving house day