Müller UK & Ireland is wholly owned by the Unternehmensgruppe Theo Müller which employs over 24,000 people throughout Europe.
In the UK, Müller develops, manufactures and markets a wide range of branded and private label dairy products made with milk from more than 1,700 British farmers.
The Müller brand is ranked at No.7 in The Grocer’s Top 100 list of Britain’s Biggest Brands, and is also the 7th most chosen brand in the UK.
Müller is a dairy company with the will to win, the drive to succeed and the ambition to get there. We make Corners, we don’t cut them – be a Muller driver.
We are recruiting in our Droitwich Depot for LGV Class 1 Drivers to efficiently deliver dairy goods to our retail and business customers ensuring that a high level of customer service is maintained at all times.
The Driver is responsible for the bulk delivery of milk and dairy products to multiple retail customers. The role involves deliveries to retail customers and our key stores.
All deliveries are expected to be made in a timely manner and logged appropriate on the relevant delivery system. The role involves loading and unloading the vehicle and liaison with depot counterparts (eg. Product Controller, Depot Administrator, Pickers) to ensure all customer orders are fulfilled. The Driver must ensure that the highest levels of customer service are maintained on the round and orders are fulfilled on time and in full.
Would you like to;
• Be able to go home every night with a good work / life balance
• Receive premium payments for working unsocial hours or any time over your 39 contracted hours
• Work for one of the most compliant companies in the UK
• Drive up-to-date, modern vehicles
• Receive regular training and support
• Receive financial supports towards the cost of your medical and digital driving cards
• Have opportunities to apply for the cycle to work scheme and childcare vouchers as well as joining our Company pension scheme
• Have pride in what you achieve as a member of a team
The role involves loading and unloading of trolleys and liaison with colleagues at the depot to ensure all customer orders are fulfilled.
Key skills & experience
• Must hold a full driving licence appropriate to the vehicle type
• Maximum 6 points on driving licence accepted. Endorsement codes are viewed on an individual basis
• Must demonstrate excellent customer service skills to both internal and external customers
• Experience of keeping accurate records
• Must be comfortable working alone and with early starts/night work and rota working
• Must be comfortable with the physical nature of the role. Trolleys will be loaded and unloaded by the driver onto the vehicle.
F.A.O. Hire To Retire Recruitment, Müller UK & Ireland, Donnington Wood Business Park, Telford, Shropshire, TF2 7GJ
The number of jobs in each salary range for all: