We are looking for a Payroll Specialist to join our finance team in Winnersh, Reading, we're able to support some remote working but the candidate should expect to be office based for 30-50% of the time. This position is full time however we would consider strong part time candidates as well.
As a Payroll Specialist you are responsible for coordinating the payroll for all associates for our main EMEA locations (UK, France, Germany, Belgium, Netherlands) with local payroll agencies. You ensure compliance with local legislation and payroll tax requirements in the respective countries and prepare and file required reports.This role drives future process improvements for payroll that services all Molecular Devices EMEA associates and also performs a variety of accounting functions in preparation, distribution and reporting of payroll as well ensuring compliance with SOX framework requirements.
In this role, you'll
- You run and coordinate monthly payroll for EMEA respective countries with the support of the local payroll providers (this includes salary, holiday accrual, commissions, incentives, equity, health and income protection, and pensions)
- Assist in the preparation of the entire cycle of payroll in UK and other European countries (e.g France, Germany, Belgium, Netherlands)
- Coordinate the affiliation of our associates to different plans such as employee health and pension programs, including enrolments, changes and terminations
- Collaborate with vendors and technology specialists to design and maintain payroll related systems and processes.
- Complete special Finance related projects as needed.
- Serves as the point of contact for all EMEA associates and third party service providers regarding payroll inquiries.
- Maintains strong working relationships with Human Resources, IT and external payroll service providers.
We're looking for you to showcase
- Significant hands-on experience of processing multi-state payroll and/or equivalent payroll system experience.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail, can work independently.
- Ability to work in an accurate way.
- Strong written and oral communications skills.
- Ability to interact in a professional manner with partners, employees and all levels of management.
- Maintain high level of organization, be able to work in a fast-paced environment, and adapt to changes in process.
- Demonstrable ability to treat information acquired during execution of the job as strictly confidential.
- Proficiency in English is required being part of a global team and US multinational
- Proficient in Microsoft programs to prepare reports, spreadsheets and presentations (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
Interested? Join the Molecular Devices Team!
Want to join our growing team that is helping our customers do incredible work? We look forward to your application!
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. The "EEO is the Law" poster is available here (http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf) .