|Salary:||From £20 to £30 per hour|
As an approved National Tutoring Programme Tuition Partner, Connex Education Partnership is currently recruiting for a number of KS2 Tutors to work in primary schools around the Corby area on a part-time basis, working both 1-1 and in small groups with a variety of different children.
Tutoring plays a vital role in allowing children to “catch up” and bridges the gap created by recent school closures. This role is open to anyone with experience in KS2 and holds QTS. Completion of our mandatory tutoring training is required before starting work.
We are currently working with several schools in Corby who are looking for reliable tutors to join them from January to support with their part time catch up sessions.
As a successful tutor you will possess:
– QTS or equivalent, and have recent experience in teaching and/or tutoring
– Good knowledge of the KS2 curriculum
– Be able to explain key concepts fluently and accurately
– Be prepared to tutor face to face and/or online depending on any local lockdowns/closures
– The ability to work to the school’s scheme of work and provide constructive and effective feedback
– Good time management to fully utilise the sessions.
If you are interested in the role of KS2 tutor or would like to discuss any other opportunities, please do not hesitate to call the office on 01604 961020 or please apply online.
Please note, if you do not have relevant experience or qualifications, you will not be considered for this role. Please visit our website for more opportunities
The number of jobs in each salary range for all: