Company OverviewRocksteady Studios is a member of the Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment family, and the developer of the award-winning Batman: Arkham series of games. Our philosophy for game development is all about treating people well to create quality entertainment that stands the test of time.
We’re a one-project studio that built our success by combining genre-defining gameplay and character-driven cinematic narrative with AAA production values.
Born in the heart of London, our multicultural team takes inspiration from the culture and history of our home in one of the most diverse cities in the world.
Rocksteady Studios is looking to add to its family of permanent staff. We are looking for an exceptionally talented Lead DevOps Engineer who is ready for the challenge of producing our next unannounced AAA title.
- Oversee automated build system and related processes (overall build farm health and bandwidth)
- Maintain project release branches in source control (in co-operation with Audio Code & Dev Ops Director)
- Develop and oversee QA Automation Framework and maintain to ensure it is operable 24/7 (functional and non-functional testing automation)
- Develop and oversee remote gameplay debugging/tuning tools (working in conjunction with both Code & Design teams)
- Oversee and improve the development pipeline (for all target platforms, including submit validation tools, and tools for iterative development)
- Co-ordinate Unreal Engine upgrades (working closely with Production and Code teams)
- Prepare for and support live phase with efficient tooling (including crash report systems, log aggregation and development metrics).
- Good understanding of C/C++ and Python.
- Strong understanding of developing backend systems (CI/CD).
- A demonstrable enthusiasm for improving software engineering processes and developing game production tools.
- Previous experience leading a team of DevOps Engineers
- To be proactive identifying the weak spots of the development workflows and proposing improvements.
RS2020%Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
- Experience with Perforce an advantage.
- Experience with Unreal Engine an advantage.
- Experience with UI frameworks an advantage.
- Experience with ELK stack an advantage.
- An understanding of the main gaming platforms and the requirements needed to develop software on them an advantage.