|Salary:||70000.00 - 110000.00 per year|
Quorn are currently seeking a Project Manager in a newly created, key role from our site based in Stokesley.
In support of the company’s stated ambition over the next 10 years, this role is critical for the implementation of fermentation projects, which will provide the myco-protein paste necessary to deliver this vision.
In accordance with the requirement to institutionalise the company’s core fermentation engineering knowledge, this role will provide additional in-house expertise for the essential technical and implementation features of fermentation projects.
You will be responsible for leading front-end engineering design studies, project scoping, estimation & presentation of capital sanction proposals.
We will look to you to spearhead the delivery of new assets for our myco-protein fermentation and associated processes, in line with agreed time, cost & quality objectives.
The successful applicant will have:
- A number of years demonstrable experience in a Project Management capacity, presenting experience of management & delivery of projects via in-house teams or major sub contractors
- Ideally be a chartered mechanical or chemical engineer with relevant process experience in the manufacturing/fermentation industry
- Significant experience of managing the full project life cycle, from front end studies, construction, commission & handover of assets
- Knowledge of statutory legislation/regulations applicable to plant & process engineering
- A flexible approach & ability to manage multiple CAPEX projects at any one time
- A passion for healthy, sustainable products which are better for our consumers and the planet – you don’t have to be a vegetarian to work for Quorn!
Together with offering the opportunity to develop within a growing sustainable business we also offer:
- A Competitive Salary
- 25 days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays
- Generous Pension Scheme and Life Insurance Options
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Employee Assistance Program
- Staff Shop
To apply for this vacancy, please apply below. We look forward to receiving your application.
At Quorn we have a real entrepreneurial spirit which makes it a great place to work. Everyone in the Quorn family is passionate about what we do and how we do it. After all, our Purpose is to provide Healthy Food for People and the Planet. It doesn’t get much more exciting than that.
We are hugely ambitious and not afraid of the challenges this brings. By 2030 we will be a Net +positive business with 8 billion servings of our amazing food being consumed across the world. Yes, this is huge but as a market leader with our incredible Quorn and Cauldron brands, we are proud to have such a worthwhile ambition that will really help make a difference.
Our team at Quorn are dedicated to helping you make and create an inspiring range of irresistibly tasty meals which are not only great for you and your family, but for the planet and generations to come.
The number of jobs in each salary range for all: