Apply for this jobHelp us improve access to life-changing therapies that can transform human health
We are Cytiva, a global provider of technologies and services that advance and accelerate the development and manufacture of therapeutics. Formally part of GE Healthcare, we have a rich heritage tracing back hundreds of years, and a fresh beginning since 2020.
Our customers undertake life-saving activities. These range from fundamental biological research to developing innovative vaccines, biologic drugs, and novel cell and gene therapies. Our job is to supply the tools and services - the pots, pans, soups and sauces - they need to work better, faster and safer, leading to better patient outcomes.
We are looking for a Technical Product Manager to work with our expert IT team across the world. Do you have a passion for delivering IT solutions for quality systems? Then we would love to hear from you.
What you'll do
In this role, you support and deliver new functionality for the Learning Management System in the Biopharma business. You will partner with the IT Quality Systems team, Quality Assurance team and other functions to deliver a clear and descriptive set of outcomes aligned to business priorities to deliver product features and functions by balancing customer need with business strategy, minimized defects, and technical debt.
- Work with the QARA, EHS, GSC, Service, IT and the vendor team (process, design, build, test) to deliver features and products for the Learning Management System in Biopharma.
- Feed into the short-term product roadmap and it's integration into a larger application or strategic roadmap.
- Support the testing activities for the testing of releases into the SaaS environment per the vendor's release calendar.
- Engage continuously with customers and stakeholders to understand their business goals and motivating factors.
- Engage continuously with the vendor to understand their roadmap and upcoming features.
- Demonstrate ability to influence customers and product managers through credible knowledge and experience, persuasion and influencing skills.
- Lead stakeholder interviews to align product design with business benefits and strategy.
- Work on the product development; facilitate discussions, provide clarification, story acceptance and refinement, testing and validation; owner of functional or technical product design.
- Understand and follow the proscribed governance process and development methodology for product development.
- Translate unstructured or ambiguous requests into actionable user stories and work units through problem decomposition and planning.
Who you are
- Bachelor's Degree.
- A minimum of 5 years of professional experience.
- Technical Expertise:
- Strong Business Analysis skills and ability to translate requirements to enterprise software features
- Understanding of Training/ Learning systems and course content management or creation
- Experience working with SaaS technologies
- Experience working in teams in a formal software development lifecycle environment following a formal project management and governance process
- Familiarity with Agile, waterfall and iterative software implementation approaches
- Business Acumen:
- Demonstrates the initiative to explore alternate technologies and approaches to solving problems
- Skilled in breaking down problems and estimating efforts
- Has the ability to propose, analyse impact and recommend appropriate technology choices
- Skilled in negotiation to align stakeholders and communicate a single synthesized perspective to the product development team. Balances value propositions from competing stakeholders
- Ability to take ownership of medium sized or incompletely defined tasks
- Ensures understanding of issues and presents clear rationale. Able to speak to mutual needs and win-win solutions. Uses two-way communication to influence outcomes and ongoing results
- Identifies misalignments with goals, objectives and work direction against the organizational strategy. Makes suggestions to course correct or escalates appropriately
- Personal Attributes:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong problem solving abilities
- Persists to completion, especially in the face of overwhelming odds and setbacks.
- Pushes self for results; pushes others for results through team spirit and exhibiting role model behavior
Who we are
Whatever your role, we bring purpose and challenge into our everyday work. If you are driven to make the world a better place thanks to science and medicine, you'll feel right at home here. If you're flexible, curious and relentless, you'll belong. If you are excited about a global culture, this can be the place to further your career.
Cytiva is a global life sciences leader with over 7000 associates across 40 countries who are dedicated to our mission to advance and accelerate therapeutics. As a trusted partner to customers that range in scale and scope, Cytiva brings efficiencies to research and manufacturing workflows, ensuring the development, manufacture and delivery of transformative medicines to patients.
Cytiva is part of the Danaher family of life sciences companies, a global science and technology innovator committed to helping customers solve complex challenges and improving quality of life around the world. As part of a greater Life Sciences platform, you'll redefine what it means to innovate every day. Pioneering the future of science, research, and medicine gives you unlimited opportunities to find the next breakthrough that will best serve scientists and medical professionals in the fight to save lives.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. The "EEO is the Law" poster is available here (http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf) .
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. The "EEO is the Law" poster is available here (http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf) .Apply for this job