As a Second Assistant Manager at Nando’s, you contribute to every aspect of the day-to-day running of the restaurant. You play a vital role in supporting the team on shift and behind the scenes, enabling them to create fantastic moments and feelings for our customers.
What qualities does a Second Assistant Manager need to join Nando’s?
• You’ll have management experience from a hospitality, retail or leisure background
• Desire to drive sales and use your personality to network with local businesses and make our customers feel like Nando’s is their home from home
• You’ll have bucket-loads of passion, and energy to inspire, lead and develop your Nandocas (that’s team members in Nando’s speak)
• You’ll be hungry to learn and develop and ready to grow as fast as Nando’s does!
• Above everything else, you’ll live the Nando’s values of Pride, Passion, Integrity, Courage and Family.
It pays to be a Second Assistant Manager
•An achievable half yearly bonus that can earn you up to £4000 per year
•28 days holiday
•4 week sabbatical after every 5 years!
•Free Nando’s on days worked
•40% discount Monday – Thursday and 20% discount Friday – Sunday at all Nando’s restaurants when visiting with up to 5 guests
•The chance to get tax savings on a bike via the Cycle to work scheme
•Discounts on some great brands with Perkbox
•Contributory pension scheme
•Assistant conference (well when we say conference we’ve been to South Africa, Brazil…)
•Quarterly regional drinks evenings – including a themed Christmas party for all Nandocas
•Annual family fun day – all Nandocas can invite their families for a party in the park!
So if you want to join our family, apply now!
The number of jobs in each salary range for all: