Financial Accountant - London - 50-55k
Parity are delighted to partner with our Financial Services client who are looking to hire a Financial Accountant on a permanent contract
Experience and technical skills
· Previous experience of working in a financial accounting, and an understanding statutory accounts, FREM and IFRS.
· Strong problem-solving skills, a forward thinker for detecting issues.
· Very strong numerical skills and excel modelling.
· A track record of embedding financial controls within the business.
· Experience of working with financial models using advanced level MS Excel
· Experience of working with SAGE 200 (desirable but not essential)
· Strong analytical skills with an attention to detail
· A understanding of public sector financial controls and processes
· An ability to communicate technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders in a clear manner
· A proactive individual who is able to work on own initiative and who relishes new challenges.
· An ability to work in a start up or rapidly changing environment.
· A positive attitude to difficult problems and a drive secure a successful outcome to them.
· Attention to detail, organizational and time management skills.
· Teamwork - This is a small team covering all of an entity's finance functions, so the ability to work together and help the wider team is very important. This also covers the ability to work collaboratively with colleagues outside Finance.
· A strong advocate of strong financial governance and processes
· Full accountancy qualification is required (e.g. ACA, CIMA, ACCA, CIPFA, etc.).
We look forward to hearing from you
Parity - Better Decisions: Better People
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position