Prime Life are on the lookout for passionate and dedicated care professionals to join our friendly team as a Registered Nurse. It is essential for this role that you hold a current NMC pin.
This role will be based at Phoenix Park Care Village, in the heart of Scunthorpe, Lincolnshire. The Care Village has been specially designed to cater to the every need of 146 residents, across three buildings on the site. Typically our residents at Phoenix Park live with a range of age related health conditions, physical disabilities and mental health conditions that require dignified support from our caring team. Additionally, many of our residents are living with Dementia and may also require one to one personal support to maintain their daily independence. It is essential that candidates for this role are therefore patient, understanding and respectful of our resident’s individual abilities.
Benefits of becoming our Registered Nurse:
The Registered Nurse role offers great work life balance, with regular set shift patterns across a 7-day working week. In return for your commitment to our residents, we can offer range of excellent benefits including;
- Fantastic support with Learning & Development – fully funded clinical skills and mandatory training
- Full support with Revalidation
- Free access to Online Royal Marsden Clinical Procedures Manual
- RCNi eLearning system to support learning & development and Revalidation
- Career opportunities within company to progress to Clinical Lead, Nurse Manager, Regional Support Manager, Director level.
- DBS check provided free of charge
- Comprehensive Holiday Pay Scheme that rewards you for your commitment to your role
- Free drinks and snacks whilst on shift
- Opportunity for overtime
- ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme worth £500
- Relocation package can be discussed if required
Responsibilities of our Registered Nurse include:
- Complete nursing notes accurately
- Assist in the safe ordering, custody, storing and administration of all medication.
- Ensure that Care Plans and records are evaluated, up to date and accurate.
- Take responsibility for updated and performing tasks on clinical calendar
- Visit each Client daily to assess their needs. Continually seek to improve care delivered to Clients.
- Ensure that he/she complies with N.M.C code of conduct at all times.
- To ensure that each Client’s dignity and independence irrespective of the severity of their physical or mental ability is respected
- Participate in daily handover taking the lead for nursing Clients with care staff and nurses
- Communication – attend and participate in daily meetings and share information.
- Any other reasonable duties, as requested by your Manager, to meet the changing needs of the business.
What we’re looking for in our Registered Nurse:
To be successful within this role, you will have a genuine caring nature and a desire to make a real difference for our residents. A Valid Nursing Pin is essential for this role, together with some post qualification experience within a clinical setting. Typically, our residents live with age related conditions, life-limiting health conditions and physical disabilities that require dignified support from our care team. It is essential that candidates for this role are therefore patient, understanding and respectful of our resident’s individual abilities.
If you feel have the skills and experience to become our Registered Nurse please click ‘apply’ today, and we’ll ensure to be in touch!