Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Every day, people come to Facebook to connect with friends and family, discover what's going on in the world, interact with businesses, find potential customers, and build community. Facebook's Global Operations team exists to help them. Our Partner Product Operations team is focused on constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
We are seeking an operations associate to join a global operations team focused on new and emerging product initiatives for Facebook's Partnerships team. The team is currently focused on three media product areas: CrowdTangle, Facebook & Instagram video programs and News Tab. CrowdTangle is a social discovery & analytics platform that was acquired by Facebook in late 2016. CrowdTangle is a free platform used by publishers to discover stories, benchmark against competitors and identify influencers. Our video programs support media partners on Facebook Watch, Instagram Reels and IGTV. Our News Tab program works with News partners to bring relevant news stories to our users.
This individual will directly support our partners, reduce product issues on our platform, liaise with Product & Engineering, Partnerships, Marketing and Operations teams to improve the feedback loop with partners, and take on projects to support and evolve the operational foundation for this team. Candidates will be data-driven, self-motivated, excited about getting into the weeds with operational issues, and flexible to frequent changes. They will be expected to think creatively about nebulous issues and are passionate about problem solving. They will work cross-functionally with Product and Partnerships to improve experiences for our partners.
- Provide our partners with a delightful, high touch and effective support experience
- Improve operations and workflows around issue resolution and product insights
- Partner closely with cross-functional teams including Product & Engineering, Partnerships, Marketing and Operations to execute on our strategies and programs across key product areas
- Identify trends and key insights to drive impact around product development, user experience, and operational efficiency
- Proactively identify and lead initiatives to deliver exceptional partner service
- 2+ years of experience in operations, account management, program management, customer support or related industries
- Experience using data to tell a story
- Experience working with cross-functional teams
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working with global teams
- Experience in or passion for the media industry
- Experience using CrowdTangle, Facebook and Instagram video products and/or News Tab