|Salary:||9.42 - 12.55 per hour|
|Company:||Advanced Supply Chain|
We are looking for motivated and ambitious self-starters to join our team in Corby as a Reach Forklift Driver. You will join us on a full-time, permanent basis and in return, you will receive a competitive salary and benefits.
Pay rate: £9.42 between 6.00am – 10.00pm & £12.55 between 10.00pm – 06.00am
Shifts: 6am-2pm, 2pm-10pm & 10pm – 6am (Static shift – no rotation required)
Hours: 40 hours per week, overtime paid above 40 hours at Time and a Third Rate
Advanced Supply Chain Group offer a complete end to end supply chain service, from source to shelf, covering all aspects of supply chain management, global logistics, fulfilment and value-added services, allowing our customers to maximise the opportunities that exist in today’s technology-enabled marketplace.
We live and breathe our Values by being Innovative and Agile in everything we do, operating our business with Respect, investing in our People, and putting the Customer 1st whilst ensuring Quality is embedded in everything we do.
As our Forklift Driver, you will work as part of our Warehouse team, ensuring customer service levels are met and Health & Safety practices are consistently complied with.
Responsibilities of our Reach Forklift Truck Driver:
- Moving bulk stock around the warehouse using a Reach Truck
- Picking large items and compiling orders for customers
- Loading large/bulky items onto trailers
- Receiving stock and placing into locations
- Complying with Health & Safety procedures at all times
- Warehouse Operator Duties as required
Our Reach Forklift Truck Driver should have the following skills and experience:
- Official RTITB or ITSSAR accredited Reach Forklift License
- Experience of using an automated warehouse management system and scanners etc
- Experience of using deep racking
- Good analytical skills
- Good communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent time keeping skills
Benefits of joining us as our Reach Forklift Truck Driver will include:
- Staff discounts – up to 30% discount with ASOS (after 6 months employment)
- Employee of the month awards (£50 Love2Shop vouchers)
- Seasonal fun events & give away
- Free tea and coffee
- Onsite parking
- Refer a friend scheme
Apply now to become our Forklift Driver and start an exciting new career with promising development opportunities – we would love to hear from you!
The number of jobs in each salary range for all: