Role – Team Administrator
Salary – £25,000 - £45,000 per annum (Depending on experience)
Location – Marlow, Buckinghamshire
Are you a customer orientated with exceptional communication skills? Are you looking to join a forward-thinking organisation?
Atlas Employment are delighted to be working with a growing organisation based in Marlow, Buckinghamshire who are looking for a Team Administrator to join their team. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who has previously worked in a support role and is confident being the first point of contact for clients. The successful candidate with be proficient using Microsoft packages and have the ability to work to strict deadlines. If this sounds like the role for you, please submit your CV now!
What will you be doing as a Team Administrator?
· Constantly ensuring the highest level of client and candidate satisfaction
· Being the first point of contact for clients and candidates
· Communicating with people of all levels
· Responsibility for your own personal development within a progressive environment
· Working to strict deadlines and in a fast-paced environment
· Contributing to new ideas and continuous improvement
· Being flexible when working across different time zones
You should apply for the role of Team Administrator if you have…
· Highly customer orientated with the ability to deliver an exceptional level of service
· Strong organisational skills with a keen eye for detail
· Prior exposure to complex diary management with experience working with different systems and databases
· Experience of partnering with a senior executive or previous experience in an executive assistant role
· Strong IT skills including Word, Excel & PowerPoint
· Skilled at managing project and business operations
· Excellent telephone communicator with exceptional communication skills
· Ability to build and maintain strong
· Thirves working under pressure and to strict deadlines
· Flexible approach to hours when working to deadlines and across time zones
· Due to the location of this role, you must have a full UK driving licence
Easy transport routes from; Henley-on-Thames, High Wycombe, Slough, Maidenhead, Taplow and Wargrave
Job Type – Permanent
Status – Full-Time
Ref.No – JH17
If you think you may be a suitable candidate for the Team Administrator role, please contact Jeremy Hughes at Atlas Employment
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.