Children's Registered Manager
Children’s Residential Home Manager - Children’s Home Registered Manager
Salary: £40,000.00 to £45,000.00 per year Plus Bonus
Job Location: Bradford
We are looking for an experienced manager who loves and embrace challenge of running an Ofsted Registered Home. We will consider a deputy manager with a minimum of 2 years experience as a deputy manager in a children's residential home.
Key Skills / Experience for a Children Care Home Manager
- Registered Manager role within a Children's Residential setting: 1 years (Required)
- Level 3 Diploma in Children and Young People workforce (Required)
- have or are willing to work towards the Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management (Preferred)
Job Requirements for a Children Care Home Manager
- Must have at least 2 years of experience working with young people in Residential Care and at least 1 years of experience as a Registered Manager in a Children's Residential homes.
- Candidate must have previous experience in a role requiring supervision and management of care staff.
- Be able to demonstrate auditing, managing budgets and monitoring skills
- Can evidence knowledge of Reg 44 and Reg 45 reporting.
- Can demonstrate how to develop a staff team to ensure they have clear vision and goals.
- Has a good working knowledge of Children’s homes regulations and the Social care common inspection framework
- Has strong values and beliefs
- Has integrity and good character
- Can evidence experience of working with multi-disciplinary teams
- Can evidence knowledge of working within a clear therapeutic framework and the importance of multi-disciplinary working.
- have or willing to work towards the Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management for Residential Childcare.
This post is exempted under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and as such appointment to this post will be conditional upon the receipt of a satisfactory response to a check of police records via Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS)
Benefits for Children Care Home Manager
- Sick pay
- Bonus scheme
- Discounted/free food
- On-site parking
- Employee discounts
- Company pension
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £40,000.00-£45,000.00 + bonus
- Managing and leading Children's Residential Home: 1 year (Required)
- Bradford, West Yorkshire (Preferred)
- Level 3 in Children and Young People Workforce (Required)
- Level 5 in Leadership and Management (Preferred)
- Full UK Driving licence (Required)
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/91662897