St John’s C of E Primary School,
Johnson St, Radcliffe, M26 1AW
Acting Head Teacher: Mrs D Lindley
Required from summer term 2021 (or sooner if possible)
The school are seeking to appoint a highly skilled Inclusion and Pastoral Teaching Assistant to work alongside teachers to support the teaching and learning within KS2.
The salary for this post will be £14,093 to £15,559 per annum.
Your hours of work will be 27.50 per week, Monday to Friday, term time only.
You will provide one to one and group support for the academic, behavioural and emotional development of pupils, specifically those with additional needs. The role includes the delivery of a range of activities across the curriculum.
We are looking for someone who is:
· Patient, nurturing and positive
· Has high expectations of themselves and the children they work with
· Skilled in supporting children with complex special education needs
· Able to identify barriers to learning and know how to provide a range of strategies for overcoming
· Knowledgeable about how children learn across the full primary age range.
· Flexible and able to adapt quickly to support colleagues and children
· Excellent communication, interpersonal and administration skills
· Able to work in partnership with colleagues, parents and outside agencies to secure the best
outcomes for our children
In return we can offer a friendly, supportive and committed staff team, wonderful children and good opportunities for professional development.
For further information click on the link below:-
Job Description and Person Specification
Closing Date for applications is: Monday 1st February 2021, 9am.
Provisional Interview Date: 3rd February 2021.
Completed Application Forms should be returned for the attention of the Acting Headteacher, to email@example.com
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.