|Company:||Ramsay Health Care UK Operations|
CT Radiographer – Full Time
We are currently expanding our Radiology department and have an exciting opportunity for a full-time CT Radiographer to join and be part of our exciting journey of growth. Oaks Hospital has recently expanded and there are plans to develop services further.
Oaks Hospital is part of Ramsay Health Care UK, one of the leading providers of NHS and private patient services in England. Oaks Hospital is a 58 bed facility including 18 ambulatory bays, 4 laminar flow Theatres and an Endoscopy Theatre.
Join us and be part of our exciting journey of growth as we are currently investing in a brand new state of the art CT extension.
What you’ll bring with you
• You will have experience in CT with excellent technical and interpersonal skills.
• You should also have a flexible approach to work, a willingness to teach and the potential to make a key contribution to the department.
• You should have experience with CT radiation protection
• A flexible and positive attitude.
• Contributory pension scheme
• Access to the Ramsay Academy – genuine opportunities to grow, develop and specialise in your career
• 25 days’ annual leave plus the opportunity to buy/sell more
• Flexible shift options
• Private Healthcare and Life Assurance
• Free onsite parking and a subsidised staff restaurant
• Free uniform
• Access to our employee Discount Programme
• Wellbeing centre and access to 24/7 employee assistance line for free advice
• Free DBS checking
• Long service, Employee recognition and appreciation awards
Ramsay Health Care UK is a well-established global hospital group with over 50 years’ experience. It is well respected within the healthcare industry and is one of the leading providers of independent hospital services in England.
We love people with a positive, “can do” attitude who want to make a difference in their work. "Our employees are Ramsay." The skills and commitment of our employees forms the basis for our success.
We are able to support training and development to new candidates to deliver a high standard of clinical care whilst ensuring patient safety, dignity and confidentiality. We are a progressive and caring facility and support the Ramsay vision “People caring for People”. We know our people are our greatest asset, our business is growing and we would like you to join us.
“The Ramsay Way” culture recognises that people – staff and doctors – are Ramsay Health Care’s most important asset and this has been key to our ongoing success. Click here to find out more.
Please contact Danielle on 07423 714 200 or on firstname.lastname@example.org for an informal chat. Alternatively apply via www.ramsayhealth.co.uk/careers
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all. This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS check.
The number of jobs in each salary range for all: