Marathon Asset Management is dedicated to seeking attractive absolute returns through investments in the global credit markets and real estate related markets. We currently have a need for a Junior Corporate Credit Analyst in our Opportunistic Credit team, based in our London office.
- Analyze high yield, loan and secondary corporate credit opportunities.
- Support senior analysts in the analysis of investment ideas for our opportunistic credit fund
- Conduct company and industry analysis and provide feedback on portfolio manager-initiated recommendations.
- Build and maintain valuation models using the team’s proprietary model to identify valuation sensitivities.
- Analyze financial statements, research company management, listen to earnings calls, and attend meetings and industry conferences with management/IR team.
- 2 – 5 years of investment banking, buy-side, leveraged finance, or advisory experience
- Experience in financial statement analysis, good understanding of how to read company financial reports and credit documentation experience a plus
- Strong quantitative and financial modeling skills, plus good oral and written communications skills
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Highly motivated, disciplined, responsible personality with attention to detail; high energy level and strong work ethic
No agencies, please
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V