Otis Birmingham, Black Country House, Rounds Green Road, Oldbury, B69 2DG, UK.
Service Sales Executive
Competitive Salary + Bonus + Car/Cash Allowance
Would you like to join a leading lift specialist that prides themselves on their commitment to safety, quality and customer satisfaction?
What are we looking for?
Express Lift Co is currently seeking to recruit a talented and ambitious individual to join our winning sales team as a Service Sales Executive. This role can be based from any of our offices in the Midlands and will cover a territory across the region.
To be considered for the role you will:
- Be a talented and engaging individual; you could be looking for your first step into a field sales role or be a successful field sales manager looking to move into the lift industry
- Have a proven track record in building long term relationships and ensuring customer satisfaction
- Be target focused, with the ability to work at pace in a demanding, complex, corporate organisation
As you develop and grow in the role you will be expected to:
- Develop your own sales strategy
- Achieve sales targets
- Manage sales activity/ forecasts
- Maintain good working relationships with existing customers
- Develop new customers via cold calling, networking, bids and tenders.
The main purpose of this role is to achieve sales growth; this will be through winning new business as well as retaining existing business through renegotiating service contract renewals.
What can we offer you?
- Strong Remuneration Package
- A real commitment to career progression with access to funded study schemes such as our industry leading Employee Scholarship Program and Educational Assistance Scheme
- A culture which encourages innovative ideas and appreciates our talent is the key to our success
More about us....
Express Lift Company is a group of eight core specialist businesses which focus on the supply, installation, maintenance, repair and modernisation of all types of lift equipment in commercial and residential properties. Employing over 500 staff throughout the UK and Ireland and with a turnover in excess of £50M, we pride ourselves on delivering the benefits of a large organisation, whilst maintaining the flexibility and local delivery of a regional service provider. Our success and growth is the result of repeat business from a broad base of satisfied customers. As an industry leader, capable of delivering a wide range of national services to both the public and private sector, we offer high levels of support and customer care. Ours is a customer driven business, supported by the adoption of partnering principles and the concept of best value.
We welcome applications from dedicated and ambitious Sales Consultants, Field Sales Executives, Internal Sales and Key Account Managers, who possess a valid Driving Licence, are committed to developing a career within Express Lift Co and Otis.
Express Lift Co is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Otis is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link (https://www.otis.com/corporate/privacy-policy/Job-Applicant/) to read the Policy and Terms
We go to great lengths to hire and develop the best people, and offer a supportive environment where employees are motivated and empowered to perform at their full potential. Today, we continue pushing the boundaries of what's possible to thrive in a taller, faster, smarter world.