We are recruiting for Fleet Administrators to join our Team in Telford who will assist in the administration and co-ordination of all fleet associated activities, ensuring that legislative compliance and requirements are met.
- To create purchase orders/SAP management and maintaining the associated tracker database
- To maintain fleet invoice trackers, validating invoices and resolving any associated queries
- Co-ordination of the maintenance and repair of vehicles in the fleet
- To produce and monitor compliance reports for illegal tyres, fuel, MOT/Servicing; ensure all drivers comply with appropriate traffic legislation and company policy and procedures
- To produce operational reports for Senior Management review
- To provide administration of the Motoring Offence Fines/Charges and maintain the associated tracker
- Processing of vehicle movements and returns
- Management of fuel cards. Ensure continual improvement to highlight trends and ensuring compliance with company policy and procedure
- To monitor the service schedules and maintenance histories for compliance ensuring full compliance with all statutory/warrantee requirements
- To ensure that all vehicles used by the company whether owned, contract hired, daily hire or loaned are fit for purpose, insured, roadworthy and legal
- To proactively manage day to day queries from drivers/internal customers in accordance with associated company policy and procedures
Skills and Experience:
- As a Fleet Administrator you will have experience and working knowledge of all DVLA/Vehicle Legislation and requirements
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent team player
- Must be proficient in the use of Excel and Word
- Strong SAP skills
- Be able to prioritise and work to tight deadlines / strong organisational skills.
- Flexibility, resilience & persistence
The ideal candidate for the role of Fleet Administrator will be someone who has experience in working with multi vehicle fleets and who has the desire to support change. A strong team player with energy, enthusiasm and drive.
If you have the skills and experience in the above areas and would like to be considered for the role, please apply at www.mullercareers.co.uk