Signant Health and its customers are changing the way clinical trials are run by reimagining the patient and site experience through technology.
We're now looking for a new
Home-based Associate Project Manager
who is responsible for the planning, execution and delivery of assigned projects. Working in conjunction with the technical delivery project team and business systems analysts the Associate Project Manager will develop and track detailed work plans for all assigned projects, prioritize tasks, identify and address scope changes, possible project delays, resolve issues and provide status reporting for each assigned project and be responsible for delivering high-quality projects on time. The projects will include clinical data quality services (IRT) for Signant's pharmaceutical clients.
Our Associate Project Manager can be home-based anywhere in the UK.
Project Management (50%)
- Manage all phases of each assigned project, including budget, invoicing, staffing, project plan and client deliverables
- Manage multiple projects concurrently, maintaining project schedule and quality deliverables in a dynamic environment
- Coordinate with other Client Services personnel as well as Professional Services and Technical Delivery resources to ensure the timely and quality preparation of project deliverables based on assigned scope-of-services
- Oversee development and approval of study materials
- Manage team of Project Specialists and/or Project Assistants to facilitate project tasks
- Ensure all project deliverables are of high quality and exceed client’s expectations in compliance with Quality Management governance procedures
- Oversee study management and coordinate study status with project sponsors
- Manage resources and tasks to ensure all logistics, materials and technologies necessary as defined by scope-of-services
- Coordinate with project sponsors to ensure all project expectations are met
Data/Site Management (30%)
- Manage identification and resolution of clinical trial data inquiries/data changes and communication to internal and external multi-function resources within project teams
- Manage communications with client (e.g. pharmaceutical sponsor, CRO) and site personnel regarding site/study details
- Facilitate data review meetings with clinical trial study team leaders
- Own in-study/maintenance transactional project activities throughout entire project lifecycle, e.g. project variable fees, inter-department workflow assignment, issue escalation
- Set up master systems, additional study hardware, study site folders, and data folders for clinical trial execution
- Design and configure unique project systems and manage data for each assigned project, utilizing proprietary IT applications (e.g. RDA, IR2, CDR PRISM, etc.)
- Produce data reports (e.g., weekly, interim, final, etc.) for submission to pharmaceutical clients
Account Management (10%)
- Communicate new opportunities, as identified, at existing clients for Signant encompassing Change Orders and new projects
- Facilitate new Change Order creation and socialization for assigned projects in cooperation with Business Development Operations
- Manage relationships within assigned client accounts including routine written, telephone and face-to-face communication
- Provide account updates to Signnat account management teams
- Provide ongoing career development, mentoring and performance feedback for supervised Project Specialists and/or Project Assistants
- Track monthly and quarterly metrics (variable fee budgetary items) and provide to Project Manager for invoicing
- Enhance the Signant's business model by institutionalizing business processes, implementing best practices and templates, and seeking ways to work more efficiently
- Contribute to the development, enhancement and testing for enterprise IT applications (e.g. EDC, ePRO, IxRS, RDA, IR2, PRISM, CDR System, etc.)
- Coach, counsel and provide mentoring and guidance for direct reports
- Dedication and commitment to promote diversity, multiculturalism and inclusion in all work activities
- Ability to collaborate in diverse teams to foster productive outcomes.
- Three to five years of professional experience
- One to two years of project management experience
Skills & Competencies
- Experience with managing work plans, project budgets, invoicing, resource allocation and deliverable management
- College degree (B.S., B.A.)/University Degree for EU candidates or equivalent years of experience.
- Demonstrated analytical, organizational, creative problem solving and structured communication skills
- Strong client and vendor relationship skills
- Demonstrated experience in career development and team management
- Ability to travel for business (overnight trips each month are expected)
- Demonstrated proficiency with computers, especially Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Access)
- Fluency in English (will be required to write, speak and understand English to conduct day-to day business)
- Ability to manage own time proactively identify prioritized tasks
- Entrepreneurial spirit, drive and work ethic
- Focus on attention to detail
- Professional experience within the pharmaceutical industry. Training and/or education background valued.
At Signant Health, accepting difference isn’t enough—we celebrate it, we support it, and we nurture it for the benefit of our team members, our clients and our community. Signant Health is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status.