We’re currently looking for an enthusiastic and self-motivated Paid Media Executive to join the Technical Marketing team in our Harrogate office. Our client base spans many business sectors with marketing projects across retail, food and drink, interiors, health, pets and other specialist industries.
Reporting to the PPC Lead and Head of Technical Marketing, you’ll be responsible for the management of a number of paid campaigns, mainly on Google Ads. There'll be many opportunities to develop your skills and learn more about other paid media platforms such as Microsoft Ads, Amazon and Quora.
This role offers you the chance to have regular opportunities to collaborate with our in-house designers, developers, and account managers to participate in the creative development of new ideas and solutions.
Role and responsibilities
- Plan, research, develop and implement paid campaigns for our range of clients across Google, Bing, Youtube and other platforms.
- Oversee the day to day delivery of effective paid campaigns
- Use data analysis software such as Google Analytics to review and interpret data for websites and campaigns.
- Define, measure, and evaluate relevant paid media KPIs
- Carry out thorough, analytical reporting on all campaign activity in a proactive manner and present these to internal team members and clients
- Look to implement new technologies to improve efficiency and quality of output
- Suggest new campaign initiatives based on previous campaign performance and client objectives
- Liaise with the client and other delivery teams to align campaign strategies and goals
- Keep up to date with PPC techniques and recommendations, and share that knowledge with the wider team
- Conduct in-depth keyword and website research to inform campaign focuses and audience targeting
- At least one year of experience in pay per click advertising, ideally across multiple platforms
- Demonstrate a good understanding of the purpose of and uses for each campaign type
- Knowledge of other areas of digital marketing (eg email marketing, social media marketing, SEO) and awareness of the ways in which they work side by side with pay per click.
- Knowledge of social media marketing
- Inquisitive/eager to learn
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Analytical mind
- If you've got experience of paid social media, that's a bonus!
- This position is open to remote applicants as well as local applicant
- 28 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Flexible working hours (parent-friendly!)
- Remote working available
- Free onsite parking
- Lovely offices with panoramic views of Harrogate - 5-minute walk into town centre, 10-minute walk from train & bus station
- Pension contributions
- Career progression programme with plenty of opportunities to develop your skills sets.
- Mental Health support scheme
- A Macbook: to use around the office and at home
- A relaxed working atmosphere with a friendly bunch of people
- Office tuck shop & fully stocked drinks fridge
- Breakout area with TV, Netflix & games consoles
- Regular social events
- Summer Fridays (Alternate Friday afternoons off in summer)
Salary dependent on experience