Our mission at Napier is to become the recognised leader in ‘Intelligent Compliance’ software for all regulated industries. We will achieve this through the delivery of best in class AML/FinCrime/Trade Compliance solutions. Napier is a Holistic Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Compliance technology provider. Our products, trusted by the world’s leading data providers, transforms AML & Trade Compliance from mandatory duty to competitive edge. We use deep industry knowledge and cutting-edge technologies such as artificial intelligence and machine learning to help businesses detect suspicious behaviours and fight financial crime.
We are growing our Strategic Product Management team and looking for an experienced Anti-Money Laundering/Financial Crime Product Marketing Manager to help develop effective marketing strategies and plans to communicate the features and benefits of our innovative AML compliance product suite. The product suite comprises of Transaction Monitoring, KYC/CDD, Watchlist and Sanctions Screening, Customer Activity Review, and Investigative Case Management.
Reporting to the Head of Product, this role will become a product evangelist, working closely with the strategic product managers, sales, customer success, and marketing teams
The responsibilities include:
- Design launch plan for new product feature releases
- Be the expert on our buyers, who are they, how they buy, where they get information, and their key buying criteria
- Design product messaging with unique selling points that set Napier AI solutions apart from the competition
- Communicate the vision and value of Napier AI products to the sales, customer support, marketing teams as well as the external influencers
- Develop sales tools that facilitate the selling process such as battlecards, pitch decks, solution sheets, and deep dive decks
- Facilitate customer and prospect insights generation sessions regarding the customers’ usage of current products and opportunities for improvement, through customer advisory forums, workshops, podcasts, interviews, surveys, focus groups and sales data
- Conduct win/loss analysis in collaboration with the customer success team
- Use market research data to help in establishing value-add product pricing
- Facilitate content creation such as thought leadership papers, case studies, videos, website content and blog posts
- Assess the effectiveness of the marketing programs
- Be the glue that binds our product strategy to the tactics we need to drive success in sales and marketing and to achieve results
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Preferably previous product marketing experience (2-5 years) in Anti-Money Laundering / Customer Due Diligence / KYC / Sanctions domain within a regulatory compliance technology vendor
- Strong communication and leadership skills to develop and sustain good relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Strategic thinker able to critically assess new market opportunities and product-market fit
- Great time management skill to effectively prioritize a wide range of tasks and urgencies
- Strong academic background (degree level or similar) within Business, Management, Marketing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Must be a strong public speaker, comfortable in front of large, senior groups, and a solid writer.
- Strong analytical and high-level thinking, planning, and research that happens before a product goes to market
• Company pension scheme • Group Life Assurance • Group Income Protection • Private Medical Insurance • Dental Cover • 25 days annual leave + 1 additional day for birthday • Cycle to work scheme