Morrison Telecom Services is focused on the design, build and maintenance of telecom infrastructure for key clients in the fixed telecom market. Working collaboratively with clients, Morrison Telecom Services brings commitment, innovation, teamwork and accountability to deliver long- term partnerships. We are part of the Telecom Division of M Group Services. We deliver a range of essential infrastructure services to the utilities, transport, data and telecom sectors across the UK and Ireland.
We are currently looking to recruit a Civils Programme Manager into our Scotland region to be based out of our Blantyre office.
The MTS aim is to be the leading Telecom Services Provider across the UK and Ireland. The MTS Senior Management Team in Scotland is responsible for the delivery of works on behalf of our Clients, Magdalene/SPEN and Openreach to support this goal.
This role is an integral part of this team. Role responsibilities include programme management across all aspect of performance on the Openreach R100 Contract in order to underpin the success of all our works. The key areas of focus are SHEQ Performance, Survey & Design Performance, Build Performance, Commercial Performance and Resource and Logistics Forecasting and Planning.
As the Civils Programme Manager your duties & responsibilities will be:
- Single Point of Contact for liaison with MTS Senior Team across all elements of Civils DLO performance
- Overall Key Account management and relationship responsibility across all contracts
- Key client relationship contact point for our Clients lead across all contracts.
- Attend, chair, report and present at all required contract review meetings to pursue and share objectives agreed.
- Key stakeholder on resourcing strategy in the Division and how it relates to specifically.
- Focal point for functions that support all contracts such as process improvements, process handoffs, contractual deliverables, system development, Programme reporting
- To show leadership, man management, development & motivational skills.
- In depth knowledge of Client Contracts and documentation (including technical specifications as required)
- Strategic Direction setting of the Scotland workstack and communication of this with the supply chain.
- Ensuring prompt and accurate Development & completion and return of relevant compliance documentation
- Ensure and report all relevant Safety, Health, Environmental and Quality standards and statistics
- Maintain an up to date understanding of technical, contractual and commercial aspects of the contract.
- To meet and then exceed Client expectations and that of the MTS Senior Management Team
- Preparation and submission of reports as may be required on a regular or ad hoc basis
- Jeopardy management of works, using proven tracking techniques to ensure that required by date delivery and volume delivery targets are met whilst managing all internal department relationships
- Ensure delays are minimised by facilitating escalation of operational issues to enable swift job closure and invoicing
- Ensure staff/operatives are regularly monitored and motivated to deliver the highest possible standards
- Ensure information integrity and process fluidity with supply chain interface at delivery and Senior levels
Skills & Knowledge Requirements
- Operationally and commercially aware with proven experience in similar roles
- Strong analytical and technical skills are essential
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Proven ability to build strong relationships and exceed client expectations
- Able to drive / has a valid UK driving license
- Excellent presentation skills
What’s in it for you?
- 25 days annual leave plus 8 days bank holiday
- Pension scheme
- Company car or car allowance
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/91914917