Herts Good Care are assisting United Response to find the perfect Support Worker to join their team.
Job Title:Support Worker
Company Name:United Response
Shifts Available:Evenings , Days , Nights , Weekends
Type of Care Provider:Supported Living
Supporting individuals with:Learning Disability , Mental Health , Physical Disability
Pay/Salary:£9.10 - £9.10 Per Hour
Hours of Work:37.5
Contract Type:Full Time Contract
About the Company
United Response is a leading national charity providing support to young people and adults with learning disabilities and mental health needs. We believe in championing the right of disabled people to live, work, socialise and participate in the community, free of discrimination and unnecessary boundaries.
Our vision is a society where everyone has equal access to the same rights and opportunities.
Why should I apply for this Support Worker job?
In return for your passion and commitment, we offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
What does this Support Worker job involve?
· To support people in accordance with their needs and wishes as detailed in their person centred support plans.
· To demonstrate a commitment to the Safeguarding of Adults and to recognise and report any disclosure, suspicion or evidence of harm, risk of harm, abuse or neglect in line with United Response’s Safeguarding Adults policy.
· To ensure that support plans reflect the changing needs and wishes of the people we support by contributing to regular monitoring and review.
· To encourage and enable the people we support to become active members of both their local and wider communities.
· To support people to develop or maintain good family relationships and a range of friendships.
· To support people in all aspects of their daily living, for example, going shopping, cooking, keeping their home clean and tidy, budgeting and paying bills.
· To deliver personal care (if required) with dignity and respect.
Am I the right person for this Support Worker job?
We welcome people from all walks of life to apply for a job with us. All training is provided, however we ask that you have the compassion and integrity to treat people with dignity and respect and you are willing to promote a person centred approach.We are looking for people who are creative, strong, honest, responsive and united to come and work with us to join our incredible team who deliver a world class service. We believe in championing the right of disabled people to live, work, socialise and participate in the community, free of discrimination and unnecessary boundaries.
If you are interested in this position please apply today and we will call you within the next couple of days. If this is not the right job for you, we have over 200 positions which you can search and apply by visiting Hertsgoodcare.