Teacher of Science
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications.
The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are a BSc in Physics or a related subject, qualified teacher status and a minimum of 6 weeks teaching experience with KS3 and KS4.
The role will be commencing January 2021 and will be a temporary to permanent placement depending on suitability
The desired Teacher of Physics will have passion and enthusiasm for the subject who will have the responsibility of delivering Physics lessons across KS3 and KS4. The successful Teacher of Physics will have high expectations of behaviour and attainment and will have the ability to build positive relationships with others.
To be considered for the Teacher of Physics position, you will:
• Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
• Have some knowledge or previous experience of the KS3/KS4 curriculum
• Have experience teaching Physics at KS3/KS4 level
• Be adaptable and flexible
• Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of school staff
About Vision For Education
Vision For Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company Tes Global.
What Vision For Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision For Education you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (to commence when schools re-open, subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a Teacher of Physics who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision For Education please contact our Lincolnshire team on 01522 440350
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.