Brook Street (UK) Ltd is seeking a Senior Clerical Officer to work with our client, Education Authority Northern Ireland, in their Ballee site in Ballymena.
This role will be starting immediately and is expected to last several months. Most roles we have placed candidates into within Education Authority Northern Ireland have been extended beyond the original term, some of our candidates have secured promotions within the organisation, and some have been given contracts with our client.
The Temporary Worker will provide administrative support. He or she will follow set procedures and will exercise some independent judgement in carrying out instructions, under general supervision. Examples of work performed will include but not be restricted to:
- Overseeing administrative procedures and processes
- Acting as an administrative liaison with internal and / or external sources
- Preparing routine correspondence Typical qualifications and experience:
- Five GCSE's at Grade C or above or equivalent (including English Language or equivalent)
- Administrative experience with a good knowledge of and experience in using Microsoft Office
- Good communication skills, both oral and written
The Senior Clerical Officer will provide efficient administrative support to functional and operational staff, will use spreadsheets and databases daily, will conduct typing and word-processing duties, and will provide effective administrative support to Education Authority Officers, customers, and the public.
To apply for this vacancy, candidates must have the equivalent of five GCSE's at grade C or above and at least two years` administrative experience.
The rate of pay is £10.29 per hour, the hours of work are 0900-1700, and the days of the week are Monday to Friday.
If you would like to apply for this role, please call Melissa at Brook Street (UK) Ltd on 028 90 881100 or email your CV to Melissa via the `Apply` link.