Duration: 4 months
Bell Integration is a leading IT Services and Consulting business, dedicated to making the difficult feel easy for our customers. We specialise in Cloud solutions, IT transformation, IT project delivery and the complete IT lifecycle management.
We are currently seeking an Applications Packager to work with one of our global banking customers, to support their US business. The work will be carried out remotely however the successful candidate will need to align to US (EST) business hours.
- App-V & MSI Apps Packaging to include Full Project life-cycle from In-depth App Discovery through Upgrade, Maintenance and Retirement
- App-V & MSI Distribution via Centralised Management Tools: App-V 5.1 Infrastructure and Publishing. LanDesk Package and Schedule Task Creation
- Ivanti EndPoint and User Workspace Management - (For use with Non-Persistent VDI User and Environment Policies).
- Experience with Large Application Portfolio within a structured Windows 10 Transformation Project
- App-V & MSI Apps Packaging experience
- In-depth application discovery experience
- Ivanti Endpoint and User Workplace Management
- Previous Financial Services experience highly desired however experience in a large enterprise within a regulated industry would also be considered.
- Excellent communication skills
- Results driven, with a strong sense of accountability
- A proactive, motivated approach.
- The ability to operate with urgency and prioritise work accordingly
- Strong decision making skills, the ability to demonstrate sound judgement
- A structured and logical approach to work
- Strong problem solving skills
- A creative and innovative approach to work
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- The ability to manage large workloads and tight deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- A calm approach, with the ability to perform well in a pressurised environment
- Strong numerical skills
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills, including careful and attentive detail to creating and modifying Office based Plug-ins